pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

team destruction vs team resurrection

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:30 am

ooc: otherone... DELEEEETE! *presses button*
bic: swan stopped staring, 'dont stare, stupid' he thought, "will everyone just sit down and listen to how chu was before swan cursed her?" sissy said, getting impatient
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:06 am

OOC- HISSI! *glomp*

BIC-
"Do we have to?!" Seren moaned, "I'm hungry..."
"You're always hungry," Aled sneered, rubbing his neck, "Eat more sugar indeed...just so you can munch down on my flesh...bitch..."
Star rolled her eyes at her siblings.
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: yeah   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:55 am

ooc: I missed you lot too. No compy for ages... silent
Oh, well, cheers I'm back. The holiday was acutally quite good. I was one of three people to find a dino bone when we went fossil hunting, and it was the biggest.
Titanium: Oh, no, you're not getting Cranidos, are you?
Me: NOT THAT KIND, SILLY! Anyway, is there an answer to my question on the last page?
btw, I'm still playing in the Altador Cup on Neo. What about you lot? I seem to get on when everyone else is off...
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: *growl*   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Shonee shot an evil glare at him. POKEMON SHOULD BE PRIVILEGED THAT SHE WOULD BE CHOMPING ON THEIR NECKS. Her fangs are, like, HOLY. She turned back to Sissy.

"Wait, woah, woah, woah. THAT guy-" -she pointed a claw at Swan- "-cursed Chu? Not the other way around?!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:42 am

"i was cursed by darkrai, i cursed her, she has to curse someone now" swan said, "thats how it goes" chu said, "so.. anyone wanna be cursed?" chu said
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: cont   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:38 pm

bic: "Cursed? Hey, who'd know what I'd be like. I might even turn evil on everyone, seeing as I'm pretty evil already. No thanks." Titanium backed off into the dungeon, starting to feel a bit sick after eating that grimy Apple. 'I know Steel-types don't get poisoned, but maybe I'm an exeption...I feel rotten now.' he thought.

'Where are they?' Quake thought. He had been waiting for ages, and Groudon wasn't doing much. Suddenly Groudon decided to write more.
The beast will pull you down if you don't come by yourself.
"Nice one, Groudon. That'll scare them!"

And Titanium jumped as he saw the writing on the wall in front of him.
"Pull us down? Argh..." He wretched, but didn't vomit.
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Leaftor's turn!   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:03 pm

bic: Hiding behind a rock on the bottom floor was a Shiftry of the name of Leaftor. He had always worked alone, but his personality was unpredictable.
He did like to inform Pokemon of stuff, though. And anyone who taunted him or argued with him or wanted to help him or just got on his nerves...he battled. He really didn't like Normal-types, ever since an Eevee had tricked him into getting hurt. Now he hated them all, wether it be Bidoof, Zigzagoon, Skitty or even Munchlax (EEP!). He was watching Quake, watching as Quake said, "Where is that Aggron and his friends! I wanna pull the trick already..."

Leaftor suddenly gained a dislike for this Gabite. He knew nothing of the Resurrection - Destruction war, and as Quake was looking the other way, Leaftor dashed out, making for wherever this Aggron and his friends were.

Titanium began to choke. "Urgh..." He hadn't thought it would be this bad, eating an Apple that had been sitting at the bottom of his bag for Arceus knows how long. He keeled over and blacked out with the pain.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: *evil grin*   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Shonee shrugged and raised a claw. "Why not. But, er, would my fur change color? I like it the way it is now, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: D:   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:03 pm

ooc// Argh, one-liner.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:01 pm

"what about you munchlaxes? cursed... but still granted with power beyond belief"chu said
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:23 pm

"Pht," Aled snorted, "We come from a family of cursed Snorlax and Munchlax. Hence the fact I'm blue." He waved a paw up and down his body.
"Yeah!" Seren cried, "Long before our parents were born, their parents like, I dunno, I think it was killed a Legendary Guardian, so the Legendary that Pokémon was protecting cursed them, and ever since, there's been something different about our family!"
"Obviously, the birthmarks and eyes with me and Seren," Star purred, "Plus Seren's ear notches, and Aled's fur and eye colour and his strong Ghost type aura."
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:44 pm

"my curse is a good one, power beyond belif, more than any puny legendarys, different color scheme, you, seren, would turn black as night, with a few red patches, you will keep your memories, and your difference to normal munchlaxes, you would be powerful, and that combined with the power i feel welling up inside you, you will be UNSTOPPABLE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!" chu said, swan couldnt believe his eyes, it was true, chu /was/ seductive
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Pht.   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am

Shonee sighed. "Ignore me, will ya?"

She sauntered over to Swan. "Is she always like this? The evil laughter and such? Or is it just crap so she can convince people?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:00 pm

"But I like my fur as it is," Seren mumbled, twisting her claws through her side fringe, "Black doesn't suit me much."
Aled snorted. "You're lucky," he growled, "'least you weren't bullied when you were a kid."
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: hey   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:53 pm

bic: Titanium, having regained consciousness, heard what they were talking about, even though he found himself on a deeper floor. "Well, I'm black enough already, with some of this black metal I have...maybe I'm already cursed...who knows?"

A leaved hand suddenly pulled Titanium into a secret compartment. "Listen." the thing said, "you know the mission you got to go to the bottom floor?" It was utterly dark, and Titanium couldn't see who was talking. As a lava plume streamed upward, the light let him see. It was a Shiftry, with a streak of black fur down his white fur, and an awful-looking leaf-shaped scar on his left forearm.
"It's a trick." the Shiftry told him. "I am Leaftor, and I have seen a Gabite on the bottom floor. Talking about some sort of prank. I don't like the sound of him, and he's trying to trick you. We could both fight him, but not for the same purpose, ok?" Titanium stood there, thinking, 'This is some kind of loner...I think I'll ask him to join Destruction.'
Leaftor knew the expression of someone about to ask him on to a team, and he muttered, "No. I am a loner, and that is that. I do not like working with others, but I am only helping you because we both do not like the Gabite."
"His name is Quake." Titanium said. "My name is Titanium. Quake is the leader of our enemy team."

The name 'Quake' sparked something in Leaftor's mind, but he shook it off. "So you have a team?" Leaftor said, "Don't tell them about me. Just about the mission being a prank. Where are they, anyway?" Titanium paused for a moment, then said, "Top floor, I think."
Leaftor said, "Well, tell them if they ever catch up..." before dragging the slower Titanium onward.
ooc: HUGE POST THAT PWNS ALL COMING THROUGH!
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Quake and Groudon...   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 pm

bic: Quake listened carefully. "I think I hear voices above us. One's definately Titanium, but the other one...I'm sure I recognise it, but...who is that? Anyway, there are only two voices. Where's the rest of Team Destruction?" Quake said to himself, juggling two Reviver Seeds and an Oran Berry, which were just some of the contents of his bag.
Groudon growled and shook the ground again, while Quake did his best Kricketune impression. "If we keep doing this..." Quake said to Groudon, "they'll find us out! Don't do that again!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:55 pm

chu pondered something, "well i have to curse someone before the end of the month, and thats a few days from now, and if the cursing doesnt proceed, then i will die" chu said
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Meh.   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Shonee sighed again. She didn't want Chu to die - even if she didn't like hanging around others, Chu was DEFINITELY someone to stick with - so why not? Fur color... she's taken worse.

"I'll do it," Shonee raised a claw. "I'll take the curse, Chu."
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:28 am

chu looked at shonee, "well, scince a normal weavile is already black and red, i belive you will stay the color you are" chu said, then, thundercouds rose, red thunder crackling, chus cheeks sparked, she then recited the words swan said when he cursed her, "oh great and mighty darkrai! will onto this soul thy gift you have given me!-" thunder crackled, "GIVE HER POWER BEYOND BELIEF! but take away thy dreaded countdown! AK RU LAMAN!" chu said, the thunder crackled faster, a bolt flew down and struck shonee, covering her with power
ooc: you can keep her the color she is if you wish, and describe the changes, and the power shonee(charrie) would feel coursing through her viens
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:47 am

"Uh...I just remembered I left the kettle on," Aled said, sweatdropping, "BAI!"
ZOOOOOOOOM!
With that, he left in a cloud of dusts. His sisters coughed madly and sweatdropped.
"Can we go on a mission with you Shonee-sempaaaaaiiiii?!" Seren begged, eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: 8D BEST POST EVAR   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:06 pm

"Guh!" Shonee squeezed her eyes shut as the blood-red thunderbolt came crashing down. Was it worth it? Hell yes it was. There was no time to back away. Just take it. No turning back.

Then, it struck.

Her eyes flashed open as she felt white-hot energy coursing throughout her body, stronger and stronger - how much longer? Could she take it? - faster and faster!

The white-hot energy turned ice-cold, no, colder. She could feel it - it was entwining with her body, racing through her veins and pumping with her heart. A crackle, and then another, and then it stopped.

At least, she thought it did. But it was only the beginning.

"Agh!" Shonee sank to her knees. "Wh-what's happening - to - my - head?!"

Dark clouds. Light fading... Sinking deeper. The unrelenting feeling of darkness... was pain.

Oh, but she could feel something, something more than the darkness. Something that overcame, bubbled over that pain.

Power. Power beyond belief. Yes. She could feel it. The darkness fed her power beyond imaginable. What a wonderful feeling it was! And it was all hers.

Her heart slowed down to its normal beat. But that didn't mean the sensation was over. It was alive within her. She slowly, cautiously lifted up a claw. Black ice, absolute zero, sparkled around it. It looked pretty, but she knew the terror it could cause.

It felt good. She grinned.

"Thank you, Chu."

She turned, hearing Seren's request. "Definitely. Let's have some fun!"

ooc// HECK YA I'M BACK TO LOONG POSTS!!!
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:46 pm

ooc: W00T! I LUV UR EPIC LONG POSTS SHONEE!
bic: chu grinned, the next generation of cursed pokemon was ready, all she needed, was a war
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 am

ooc: anyone mind if i make this fine rp into a story?
chu: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i ish twisted, IAM TWISTED_SIS!
me: dude,that is my aunty skyes RUNESCAPE/NEOPETS USERNAME!
chu: im more twisted than her
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:54 am

ooc- OMFG, YES MAKE IT INTO A STORY SORED!!!!!!!

BIC-

"Yaay~!" Seren squealed, twirling on her heel, "What should we do?! Beat up some do-gooders?! Get some new recruits?!"
"Seren, calm down, will you?" Star yelled, punching Seren's face. Seren skidded back, blood trickling down her muzzle.
"What was that for?" she breathed, licking away the blood. She inhaled and her eyes slowly started to glow. Star gulped.
"Seren, don't!" she hissed between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Sored...   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:14 pm

ooc: Sored, you're on Runescape? So am I!
I trained my attack level up so high that I could use a mithril 2h sword, and left the others behind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

team destruction vs team resurrection
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next