pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

team destruction vs team resurrection

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:16 pm

"Ow," Star grunted, rubbing her neck, "That may have something to do with the fact we haven't bathed in a while..."
"I bathed last night," Seren added with a deep frown. When she heard Chu say, 'Make Pokémon's days worse' she squealed with joy.
"Oh, I'm GREAT at that!" she cried, "I break into their houses and mess their stuff up!"
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Oh yush.   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:38 pm

"Oh, good. But, you know, I'd rather steal something more valuable, like... a Secret Slab or a Golden Mask," she paused thoughtfully, then turned to Seren. "Ohh... you bathed last night, eh?"

She creeped over, her eyes flashing. "Where's your carotid artery, then?"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:06 pm

"dont eat other team members, go eat someone else, like that lucario" chu said
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:49 am

Seren blinked wildly. "My carotid artery? What's that?"
Star sighed. "She means that part of your body that supplies the head and neck with oxygenated blood."
"...oh...right...why'd you wanna know that Shonee??"
"I think she's planning on eating you," Star muttered under her breath. Seren gulped.
"You think so?" she whispered to her twin.

Aled frowned.
'Star? Seren?' he thought, tilting his head, 'What on earth are they doing out here??'
Slowly, he crept towards them.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Ewy.   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:32 pm

"Oh, but he wouldn't taste good," Shonee stuck out her tongue. "I don't like eating Steel-types." She glanced at Seren, and flashed a grin. "Oh, I wouldn't DARE eating you. Your meat would probably be too stringy anyway."

Suddenly, she paused, her ears twitching. "Hear that? There's someone else here... a Ghost Pokemon." She pointed a claw dramatically. "BEHIND YOU!

ooc// I won't be here tomorrow, I'm leaving for Boston and will not be back until Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Hey   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Hey, you lot, I won't be here Monday till Friday because of my Isle of Wight (or as we call it, Isle of Widgit) trip...
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:56 am

ooc: Sad Sad Sad nuuuuuu! dunt go!!!! its lonely with just seren here!
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:41 am

ooc- Hey, you lot are gonna have to live without me for THREE WHOLE WEEKS when MY summer starts!
Oh, and Aled's a Munchlax in this XD Long story...
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:02 am

ooc: why oh why?! why must you all leave me!!! my great grand parents practicly hate me... and i got nothing ta do around here! btw... like new avvie? its chu singin last resort by paparoach XD... but like serens better XD
Quote :
munchlax seren: i... am... the... SALAMANDER!
star: wtf?
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:19 am

ooc- Don't worry Sored, it's a long way off yet :3
XD Thanks. It's a quote from one of my favourite tv shows, QI
..it's a long story...
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:32 am

ooc: *slow nods* ohhhhh...... quite... ummm... yeah...
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:49 pm

"So, when do we get our first mission?!" Seren asked excitedly, "Huh? I wanna kick some ASS!"
Star stared at her twin, dumbstruck. "Seren, please calm no."
"NEVAAAAR!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:33 am

"whenever you wish" chu purred to the fat munchlax, it seemed... so innocent, but then again... looks could be decieving, like herself, none knew the power she had welling up under that hard exterior, she knew... if it came to battle between destruction and resurrection... her power would overflow... and the world would then see power... beyond any legendarys power
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:59 am

"Okay, but Star can't read," Seren said, pointing at Star.
"I can!" Star yelled.
"Not as good as me you can't!" her twin growled, a red flash in her pale purple eyes.

Aled jumped behind a rock and swallowed as he saw his sister's eyes flash. He knew this was bad news.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:28 am

chu felt the power first, it was like a wildfire, 'this munchlax has much potential, maybe she will definately be a good addition to the team, but this child like behaviour, would have to go' chu thought

Last edited by sored on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i was kicked off last night before i could post the eintire post)
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: I'M BAAAAAACK!!!   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:02 pm

ooc// Didja miss me? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Shonee ((Charrie)): Fuck no.
Ryo: THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:15 pm

ooc: i think i missed ya.... ummm... yeah... btw... i like the new siggy
chu: i did not miss human shonee, but i did miss weavile shonee
swan: i havent gotten out of magma cavern yet, so i have never met your charries
dragon knight: *sleeping with sissy*
sissy: -.- he said he would do me THE FRIGGIN LIAR!
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:24 pm

swan heard the roars, so he ran, he knew groudonh was down there, and the writing said that the kricketune was at the bottom of the dungeon, "IM OUTTA HERE!" swan yelled, and ran out, after a little while, he got out, and soon came upon chu, with two hunchlaxes, and a weavile, he also saw a munchlax hiding behind a rock, swan went over and picked up the munchlax, "chu! look what i caught eavesdropping on you!" swan called, holding up the midnight blue munchlax, chu heard swan, he must have run from the dungeon titanium was in, but then she saw the eavesdropper, and she became angry at that midnight blue munchlax
ooc: hey shonee, heh, can we make it swan falls head over heels for shonee(charrie)?
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:23 pm

"Hey, let go of me!" Aled yelled, his goggles slipping down over his eyes, "I am not meant to be man-handled!"
Star and Seren turned their heads in unison and gasped.
"ALED?!" they cried, "What're you doing here???!"
"I have no idea..."
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: o.o   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:53 pm

ooc// Sure, why not? Warning you now, though... Shonee will NOT appreciate some Lucario acting all flirty with her. And I don't know what to do with Ryo... anyone got any ideas?

bic// "Great, just what I need," Shonee said sarcastically. "Another addition to the Munchlax family." She paused for a moment, then grinned. "He looks delicious, though..."

She sauntered up to the Munchlax in goggles and chomped on his neck. "Mmm... good blood flow in here..."
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:10 am

swan saw the weavile coming up, and it bit the munchlax, and said there was good blood flow in there, swan seemed to be 'head over heels' for this weavile, and chu felt it, chu smirked in her mind, maybe this team will one day beat resurrection, even if the munchlaxes might have to destroy their brother, "okay kid, you can leave your sisters alone now, they are with us, and if we see you snooping around the team destruction base, then be ready to meet whatever gods you worship" chu said, meanwhile, dragon knight just arrived back at resurrection base, and felt a disturbance in the wind, chu was at it again, threataning poor pokemon, so he told sissy what he felt, "lets both go" sissy said, putting a 'gone on missions' sign on the door, and they both took off, soon chu spotted two shadows, 'not them again' she thoht(sp?), dragon knight and cissy landed, "chu, stop bullying poor defencless pokemon, or we will purify you" sissy said, "hello bastard, bitch, what brings you here? to a gathering of new and old members of destruction?" chu said, "we used to know you chu, but now, you are no longer the pikachu we once knew, what has swan done to you? you know what? we are going to tell your members, new and old, a story, of your childhood" sissy said
ooc: heh i recently have gotten into a hobby... slot car racing
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:43 am

"Why me?!" Aled yelled, "Seren's fatter than me AND Star put together!!"
Seren glared at her brother. "Oh, REAL nice Al!" she snarled, her eyes glinting, "Remind me next time at a reunion that I have to KILL YOU!!!"
Star rolled her eyes and added, "And anyways, you heard the 'chu. We are Destruction members now~ And we can kill you if we must, family or no family!"
Seren gazed at her sister, shocked. She'd actually be willing to kill her own kin?! Was the girl mad?!
'Oh, wait, she is,' she thought, with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Delish.   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:52 am

"Mmm..." Shonee reluctantly removed her fangs from Aled's neck. "I'll save the rest of you for later. Your blood's kinda thick, though. Eat more sugar."

She flinched, feeling a gaze penetrate her body. Was some pervert staring at her?

She whipped around, noticing a Lucario. "What are you looking at?" She snarled. "I know you're with us (because otherwise Chu would've...) but seriously, it's rude to stare."
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: cont.   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:12 pm

ooc: I'M BACK!!! YAYZ!
Titanium: Five days without a compy...makes Grovyle over here hyper.
Me: I told you, I'm CROMERA!!! HELLOOOOOooooOOOO?
bic: "Come on, hurry up!" Titanium wasn't just bored, he was hungry. He had a huge appetite. He was almost always hungry. So much so, that before he was abandoned, he was nicknamed 'The Tita-lax'. He wasn't fat, though, for some very strange reason.
"I'm hungry. I regret not packing food. Well, all I have is an apple and an apple core..." He immediately bit into the apple, although it might as well have been called Grimy Food by now. He continued on into the dungeon, which was now eerily silent, eating his grimy apple. 'It might poison me...' he thought, 'but then again, I'm a Steel-type. I'll probably just throw up.' He didn't care if he did throw up.
ooc: By the way, I am REALLY not into Pokemon cards, so I won't be on the other one. But can I put my own ideas for plots on the plot boards Question
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: 8D   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:50 pm

ooc// OMGYAYZ!!! *tackleglomps* I missed you~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

team destruction vs team resurrection
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next