pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

team destruction vs team resurrection

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: *evil laugh*   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:49 pm

The Weavile watched as the Magnemite dropped to the ground. Either out cold or dead, but by the looks of their melted iron, it was most likely the latter.

"Hmmm..." Shonee grinned. "I have to say, rather impressive. However..."

Her stare turned hard. "I work alone. By myself. I'm not one to be slowed down by others, and I go by my own pace - fast, not looking back. I'll join your team... but don't expect me to work anyone else. If I find your team to be... dissatisfying, I will leave. Deal?"

ooc// Hmm... what should I do with Ryo? :3
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:42 pm

"fine, deal" chu said, "but we really need members coz its just three of us, against three on resurrection" chu said, meanwhile...

dragon knight smellt something bad on the wind, like destruction gaining another member, "grrr they have another member, damned destruction" he said, he then flew off towards chu, meanwhile...

chu saw the shadow that meant one of the team resurrection members was on its way, "why hello dragon knight, what a pity it is to see you" said chu, "you shall not win this war, we in resurrection shall prevail!" dragon knight said, "oh puh lease, i just got a brutal member, she wa threatening a poof defencless aipom before, id say that is good enough to join my team" said chu, cheeks crackling
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: ooc   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:45 pm

ooc: why dont you have ryo come around the corner and see that the feraligator he thought would be in jail escaped... all because of a pikachu, by the way, does ryo know shonee?
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:42 am

"Destruction?!" Star cried, "Nyaaar!" She scrambled up towards the Pikachu with unnatural speed, leaving her clumsy sister tripping after her.
"Sta-ar!" she moaned, plodding along as fast as she could, "Wait for me!"
"This is exactly why I never snacked in between meals!" her twin retorted, "AND why I gave all my food to you and Al."
Seren's only reply was a loud groan.

Last edited by Shadow_Munchlax_Rules on Sat May 30, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Coz I put the wrong team name XD)
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:09 pm

"Damn right it is," Shonee snarled. "Now you just run along to your pitiful 'Resurrection' team and play along like a good little kiddie before you get hurt. Because..." She flexed her claws. "We wouldn't want you to get hurt, now would we?"

She glanced over to the two Munchlax that entered, and flashed a grin, "G'day. You going to help me get rid of this little annoyance? Talking about 'good saving the day' and such. Pissing me off."

"Well... what do I do now?" Ryo stretched, squeezing his eyes shut. "I've taken care of that..." He flicked his ear, then froze.

Wh-what?! It can't be... but how?!

He dropped down behind the rock and peered around it. Sure enough, he saw the tail of a Feraligatr disappear. It... escaped!!

Looking around even more, he saw melted (shudder) Magnemite all over the ground. Who did this?! Th-they're dangerous!

He looked around even more, and heard Pokemon talking. He crept slowly along, and saw an oddly-colored Pikachu and Weavile, as well as two Munchlaxes and a green Dragonite. What was going on?!
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:47 am

"chu you evil bitch, resurrection will win, well get you one of these days" dragon knight said, "oh come on! resurrection is puny against destruction, its likely your leader is about to get owned by some legendary" chu said, cheeks sparking, dragon knight just looked at chu, angrily, then ran towards her, chus cheeks started sparking more, the sky went dark, red electricity sparked in the black clouds over head, this was the wrath of chu, "you dont wanna mess with me, dragon boy" chu said, "your right, but i must, your team should be jailed for the evil you do" dragon knight said, a twister about to start, the lightning over head started crackling faster, the wind blew harder, then the wind stopped, dragon knight had given up, "you win this time you bitch, but not next time" dragon knight said as he took off, the clouds disappeared, chu turned around and saw a lucario with a gash over an eye, "what are you lookin at?" she asked it
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: N-n-nani?!   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:01 am

Ryo looked upward as the sky darkened and red lightning flashed from the sky, thunder rumbling the earth. Suddenly it all stopped, and the atmosphere became clear again.

The weather sure is weird these days.

"What are you looking at?"

Ryo jumped as the oddly-colored Pikachu angrily spoke to him, and the Weavile whipped around, eyes narrowed to slits at him. Jeez, couldn't a guy get a break around here?

"Nothing, just the weather being weird around here." He replied as nonchalantly as he could, but he was shaking slightly with nerves. He had already been in one hard fight today - he physically couldn't take two one after another.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:25 am

"that wierd weather? well, it was all my doing, just remember, dont get on my bad side, or ill kill you like i did to those magnemites" chu said
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:36 am

Ryo froze. "Th-that was you?! You let him escape?!" He shook his head. "Idiot. Even if you are leader of a team, killing a police officer is a serious offense. Although I can sense your power from where I am, the walls of jail for life are too strong and will contain you in the end."

ooc// whoo. I love playing Ryo. JUSTICE PREVAILS. And then there's me. XD

bic//
Shonee snarled, flexing her claws angrily. "Hey, give her a break! She was just showing me an example. Not that big of a deal."

Ryo facepalmed. "She killed a bunch of police officers. OF COURSE ITS A 'BIG DEAL.'"
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:27 am

Star raised her head proudly and strutted over to Chu. "Excuse me," she said, her voice wavering ever so slightly, "But, may I join your fine team?"
"What about me?!" Seren yelled, punching her sister gently with a paw, "Why can't I ask to join?"
"Do you really trust yourself after what happened?!" Star growled in reply, her purple eyes flashing. Seren fell quiet.
"You take that back," she whispered. "It's your fault that I'm asking to join them in the first place!" she roared, pouncing at her sister, "If you'd just left it alone, we wouldn't be in this mess!"
"How was I to know that it was one of ours?!" Seren cried, "I thought-"
"That's the problem with you. You don't THINK!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:12 am

chu heard the munchlax asking to join, "of course you can" chu said, she then looked at ryo, "its not illegal for me, i threaten that oaf magnezone so that my team get special jobs... like making a pokemons day worse, and i think im ready for one right now" chu said, cheeks crackling, about to volt tackle straight at ryo
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:23 am

"Oh, right," Star said, slipping off her sisters plump belly. She glanced at Seren then whispered in Chu's ear, "Please don't let my sister join, she'll eat you out of house and home."
"I can hear you, you know," Seren replied as a large sweatdrop rolled down her face.
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: cont   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:18 pm

bic: "Hey!" Titanium noticed Swan, just as he was about to go inside. "I was going to go alone, but on second thoughts, I might need another..." Before joining Team Destruction, he preferred to be alone, but after being with lots of Pokemon evil like him, that seemed to go away in him.
But what if...what if we lose? No, must not think like that...

Quake backed up against a rock, watching Groudon edge closer and closer. He bet that it's roars could be heard throught the whole dungeon. It then stomped the ground, making the floor shake. "U-urgh..." affraid Quake's nose and Groudon's nose were now level, but to Quake's surprise, Groudon didn't attack. It growled something that he couldn't understand, sniffed the air, then hid amongst some rocks.
"That was a MIRACLE! Groudon...didn't attack me? Maybe...could it be possible that he sensed another Pokemon...one really evil or something like that in his dungeon?" He looked at Groudon - or roughly where he had camoflaged himself - and he thought he saw his giant head nod.
ooc: MIRACLE!
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: *growl*   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:24 pm

"Damn you..." Ryo snarled, flexing his paws. However, he forced himself to calm down, remembering the fight with the Feraligatr. "Even if I'm really pissed with the way you treat everything, I'm not looking for a fight. Back off."

He turned around slowly. "However, I can guarantee that you will see me again."

I think I've seen her before. That's really odd, though - I don't recognize her face. Where could she have come from?

He still remained tense, in case the Pikachu hit him with an attack.

"Weirdo," Shonee snickered, then turned to the two Munchlaxes. She smirked, watching them argue with each other for a brief moment. "Well, I suppose you'll do. The name's Shonee." She held out a hand. "Chances are, I won't see you much. I generally work alone."
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:10 am

"well, i guess it will be a pain to be eaten out of base and home, ill just let the skinnier munchlax join, besides, you look more evil than your sister" chu said to star, "and if you dont know who i am, im chu" chu said
ooc: hmmmm, maybe one day ill make two bands out of these teams, the heavy metal groups named 'destruction' and 'resurrection' like maybe shonee lead guitar, titanium drums, swan bass guitar, chu lead singer and star as keyboardist XD
chu: i dont have a good singing voice
swan: and im crappy at bass guitar
me: other way around then XD
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: hehe!   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:29 am

ooc: Me: I know how to play the guitar.
Titanium: Well you'd better teach me quick, because you're not a Pokemon!
Me: YES I AM!
Titanium: You don't look like a Grovyle to me!
Me: Well, I'm NOT Grovyle, I'm one of my "madeups", Cromera, pokemon-turned-human!
Titanium: Okay...I did see you try to draw Cromera last night in bed.
Me: WHAT? THAT VOICE I HEARD...WASN'T GIRATINA?
Titanium: *sigh* It was, I was it's secret accomplice. Oh, and I'd break the drums...*has tried drumming before and got it muddled up with battling*

Last edited by firestorm on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I edited because: I missed a bit out)
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:51 am

ooc- I might add Aled's Munchlax form into this for the good guys....
BIC-
Seren's eyes started to water.
"This is all your fault!" she barked, pouncing on her sister and chomping into her throat, "You promised Dad that you'd make sure I wouldn't get into any trouble when he banished us!"
She punched her paws madly against Star. "You PROMISED!"
Star stared at her sister, swallowing. "Okay, okay, I take it back," she sighed, "Please let my sis join, she's got nowhere else to go."
"And I am evil," Seren said sharply, "I almost killed somebody once."
Star rolled her eyes and said to the Weavile, "I'm Star and this is my twin, Seren."
"Hia!"
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: cont   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:10 pm

bic: Titanium started into Magma Cavern, and just as he went in, he thought he heard something roaring. The ground shuddered...a bit. He saw writing on the wall, and shouted, "Look at this!"

"I was here
I am here.
Floor: Base"

The writing was only just legible to Titanium. He didn't know what it meant, but as he turned his head, it began to write more.

"The Kricketune is with me"

Titanium was totally confuddled now. How could it write itself? He didn't know that it was Groudon controlling this.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:44 pm

"join away then" chu said
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: o.o Shonee complains   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:14 am

Shonee sweatdropped. ".... Hi. Okay, miss leader-of-destroy-whatever, what now? The creeps're gone, there's no more Magnemite left for me to kill, and I'm bored."

She glanced at the two Munchlax, and sighed, "Plus, I'm starving and those two don't look very tasty."
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:49 am

"oh dont worry, there will be plenty of missions on the board for you to do, they all are either missions to help criminals escape, or making a pokemons day worse" said chu
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:26 pm

"Tasty?!" the twins cried in unison, "What do you mean, tasty?!?!"

Meanwhile, at another part of the cave....
"I am sick and tired of this. I want to kill whoever made this blasted cave. Right now."
A midnight blue Munchlax stormed through the cave, an annoyed and angry look in his wide green eyes.
"I want to grab something by its throat and shake it to death!" he yelled, his eyes flashing slightly, making the crescent moon shaped mark over his left eye more noticable. He pushed his green-and-brown goggles up his head slightly and contunied on his way.
His name was Aled, and - though they did not know he was there yet - he was Seren and Star's elder brother.

(Crappy introduction to Aled-laaaax...done...)
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: cont.   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:17 pm

More roaring. More shaking. More writing.
"Be prepared. The Kricketune is in big trouble, and the Pokemon that got it into trouble is very tough. It will attack you."
Titanium finally tore his eyes away from the wall, then heard very loud Kricketune cries. Or were they? "They're unusually loud for a Kricketune...and they sound dragonish...I hope Quake isn't behind this..." Suspect

But you know that he is. Quake was making the Kricketune noises, before Groudon told him to shut up and continued to write. "Now what shall we do?" Quake asked Groudon. "Eat all these spare Oran Berries I got from the Oran Forest? (not made up place!!!)
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: See... look!   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:50 pm

"See, look!" Shonee chomped on Star's neck. "You may look delectable, but your fur tastes horrible."

Taking her sharp fangs off of Star's neck, she turned back to Chu. "Getting outlaws out of jail? Sounds fun. Can I steal things too? That's my specialty."
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:53 pm

swan found titanium, and saw the wall and heard the sounds, "wait up titanium!" he said and ran after him, meanwhile...

"sure, by 'making a pokemons day worse' i mean anything to make its day worse, like take their reviver seeds and oran berries" chu said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

team destruction vs team resurrection
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next