pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the evil team vs good team plot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

the evil team vs good team plot Empty
PostSubject: the evil team vs good team plot   the evil team vs good team plot EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:06 pm

basicly just like in the neopets guild team halfmoon vs team eclipse, only the teams are different, team destruction vs team resurrection, if you wish to say something about the teams, post here
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Hey!   the evil team vs good team plot EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:10 am

That'll be good. Titanium will be on Team Destruction (if that's the bad team) and Quake shall be on Team Resurrection (if that's the good team).

Sometime later, we could use my Dialga vs Palkia plot, it's still split up into two sides, but one side is Dialga trying to keep time, and the other is Palkia going bonkers!
Back to top Go down
SailorDarkLink

SailorDarkLink

PostSubject: Re: the evil team vs good team plot   the evil team vs good team plot EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:59 am

Me: We could do a plot where Darkrai drags everyone into the world of Nightmares, and they have to escape.
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Hey.   the evil team vs good team plot EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:11 pm

I've done a new character, Leaftor the Shiftry. He's not on a team because he works alone. Strictly, alone. He can help people, but other times, he's nasty. You wouldn't want to get him angry, or argue with him, either. *ground shake like Wigglytuff does*

I'm hoping to put my plot on here too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the evil team vs good team plot   the evil team vs good team plot Empty

Back to top Go down

the evil team vs good team plot
Page 1 of 1