pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

team destruction vs team resurrection

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:46 pm

ooc: awesome for white turning red
bic: "okay" ian said, "oh great and mighty darkrai! will onto this soul thy gift you have given me!-" icy winds whipped, "GIVE HIM POWER BEYOND BELIEF! AK RU LAMAN!" red snow started to cover titanium rapidly
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:29 am

"Wraagh!" What was this feeling? Strange...he felt airy-headed. Vision blurred. Ached all over. But...he definately felt stronger. Definately...power beyond control. The red snow that blanketed him settled into the metal on his tail, head and spine and turned them red. Same with the claws.
"Must...stay...awake..." The worst of the pain was over now, but his voice was croaky and his eyes could hardly stay open. The sheer force was keeping his whole body tensed up, and he could not move. Surely...the pain would end. But then...he could not take it. Fresh power...added on to his own...which was already a lot. It hurt. His eyes turned from green to red, and his pupils became very deep purple.((like dis))
Suddenly, for a moment, he fell, blacked out, and the pain...subsided. He awoke feeling like the strongest ever. "Now I'm cursed...I like this! Immense power...coursing through myself! I feel as if I'm glowing with force!" He hadn't been cursed before, but now he was.

But wait...what did Chu say once? It was something like...
"If I don't curse someone before the end of this month, I will die."
How many days did he have left? A full month? Or maybe one or two? He had to curse someone...soon...to get the worry away.
'I know.' he thought, 'Leaftor.' He quickly tried to remember what Ian had said to curse him, then dashed off, "to test out his new-founded power"
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: :D   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:25 pm

ooc// I'M BAAAAAACK!!!

bic// "Tch!" Shonee turned her head away sharply from the other Weavile as he left, but she blushed crimson and felt her face heat up at Ian's flirtatious compliments.

He certainly was a smooth-talker. He was so.... casually cool, in a way.

And yet she could feel the same kind of power that emitted from Chu and Swan..... and herself... very much like herself. Almost identical, although the power signature was different.

She shook her head and cleared her thoughts. No sweet-talking Weavile was going to get in the way of her life! Or would he?... Argh! She needed to do SOMETHING, something BAD.

"SEREN!" Shonee grabbed the Munchlax's arm. "WE'RE GOING TO GO STEAL SOMETHING!! SOMETHING VALUABLE!"

She then proceeded to march towards... whatever that valuable something was.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:14 am

"so... she has started to play 'hard to get', i like it when they do that" ian said, "dont think your gonna get lucky, you have never struck gold yet" swan said giving ian yet another noogie
ooc: WB SHONEE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Seren's eyes sparkled. "A G-G-Golden Apple, perhaps?" she cried, grabbing onto Shonee's arm, "Huh sempai? HUH!?"
Star sweatdropped. "Meanwhile, back in sane-people-land," she said, "Who feels like going with me?"
Seren grabbed even tighter to Shonee's arm, still crying 'Huh?'
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: YEAH.   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:12 pm

"GOLDEN APPLE IT IS!" Shonee yelled. "And I don't think anyone wants to go with you," she added to Star. "So you better come with us!"

She turned back to Seren. "LEAD THE WAY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Star snorted angrily. "Great," she growled.
Seren blinked. "M-m-me?" she breathed, "L-lead th-the way? S-seriously?!"
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: :D   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:21 pm

"Yes, yes, are you deaf or something? LEAD THE WAY!! With your sharp senses and my brains, we shall find and steal a Golden Apple!" Shonee pumped a fist into the air.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 pm

"ill come shonee" said ian, following them
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 pm

"Okay, okay, okay, focus now Seren," Seren muttered to herself, closing her lilac eyes, "First, Teleportation Orb." From her fur, she drew an Orb and threw it to the ground, transporting them outside a dark forest.
"Right," she said, blinking her eyes. She raised her head and started sniffing around madly.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: D:   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:31 pm

"W-wait, WHAT?!" Shonee yelped, but it was too late. Seren had already used the Teleportation Orb, and Ian was beside her. "D-dammit..."

She shook her head. She, Seren, and Ian were JUST on a mission. Business. Nothing to it.

"Alright, Seren, the Golden Apple is somewhere in here, right?"
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:38 pm

bic: Now, Leaftor was deep inside the dungeon, where his hiding place was, ready to pull in the next Pokemon that passed. "Is anyone coming?" he shouted to himself. "I need more power...even myself and Titanium weren't enough to last one turn...a Water-type, perhaps...or maybe a water-type with Dragon moves too! Perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:42 pm

"Somewhere," Seren purred, keeping on sniffing the air. She paused, blinking.
"Uh, THIS WAY!" she added, dashing off in the direction of the forest.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:03 pm

"Not so FAAST!" Shonee yelled, running after Seren. "SLOW DOWN!!!" Anything to get away from Ian.... she didn't want him... er... COMMENTING on her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:29 pm

"I would if I could, but my instincts tell me to run for such rare and delicious food," Seren called, turning her head back over her shoulder. She licked away at a small trickle of drool that fell down her mouth and continued running.
"Keh, and they say Munchlaxes have slow Speed stats!" she added with a laugh, "You're meant to be a WEAVILE!"
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: o.o   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:46 pm

"I DO have high speed stats! It's just that when you smell food, you seem to go... crazy!" Shonee grinned, trying to overtake Seren while also trying to poke her playfully. "Gwahaha! I'll beat you there!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:50 pm

"Then why am I beating you?" Seren teased, winking a purple eye at Shonee, "And anyways, you won't know the way for the Apples without my keen sense of smell."
She tapped her muzzle with her claw and grinned.
"Keen sense of greed more like," Star grunted, catching up with the two.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: D:   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:28 pm

"Grrrr... I SHALL WIN!!!" Shonee sprinted ahead, only to painfully collide with a tree. Several Apples fell down around her. "Owwwww..."

ooc// SECOND TIME TODAY!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:34 pm

ooc- Tree: I DEMAND A FINEEE!
Me: 0.0"
BIC-

"Hey, you found the tree!" Star cried. Before anyone could stop her, Seren pounced at one of the apples and gobbled it down. Her eyes snapped open, sparkling.
"That was 'MAZING!" she exclaimed, grabbing for some more.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:28 am

ian came up behind, "here, ill help you up" ian said to shonee extending a hand
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:59 pm

"Uh, uh, uh.... sure...." Shonee flushed red again, and took his hand. Part of her heart screamed in delight, and the other part.... wished it was dead. How embarrassing!

She got herself to her feet, and shook herself. "I'm fine," she insisted. "But, great! We found the tree!.... Now what?"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:27 am

ian saw shonee blush, he smiled and winked, then turned to the munchlax gorging itself on apples "seren seren seren, this is but a golden apple /tree/ no one owns it, so there for this isnt stealing" ian said
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:47 pm

"Now for some lunch!" Seren cried, gobbling up three apples in one.
"Seren," Star groaned.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:27 pm

"right, now shonee, would you rather come on a real mission? i know just the right one, but i do not want to bring these munchlaxes, lets let it be a mission to get to know each other, hmm?" ian said to shonee
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Shonee flushed an even deeper red, but at the mention of a better mission, her embarrassment almost immediately evaporated, and a mischievous glint appeared in her eyes. "Sorry Seren, but Ian.... what kind of mission are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

team destruction vs team resurrection
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next