pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

team destruction vs team resurrection

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:13 am

"shonee, unleash your power!" darkrai said taking on nine, a red storm rose, "show time" chu said, zapping alot of the altarias and swablus, "not this time chu, you and your freinds are going down" dragon knight said dashing at chu, chus teeth grew, her hands turned into claws, he eyes went red, "not this time old freind" chu said, swan and ian did the same, using their 'dark forms' ian ran towards shonee, "i will save you, my love" ian said, attacking the droves of altarias and swablus attacking shonee, darkrai burst through the flying types just as cresselia came up to him, "leave darkrai to me" she said(we are sorry for interupting this program, but a swarm of honchkrows have attacked the city, bolt your doors, and put electric pokemon at every window, thank you and goodnight) cresselia started slashing darkrai, darkrai did some dark punches
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:44 pm

"Th-thanks, Ian..." Shonee inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to bring forth the power that had been granted to her. The pain doubled, and she felt she were on fire, but she continued drawing it forth.

And, almost gracefully, she was lifted up into the air, her body surrounded by eerily sparkling, glowing shards of black ice.

Her claws and fangs elongated, her tail feathers became spiked with ice, and her body became blacker than the ice surrounding her. The only color other than the shadow she had become was her eyes, completely red, glinting like rubies.

She dropped onto the ground, and began savagely attacking the hordes of Swablus and Altaria once more. She felt no emotion, only the desire to kill, and keep killing, until the battle was won.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:52 pm

"you will not prevail darkrai!" cresselia said hitting the dark type with a slash, "you will niether" darkrai said hitting cresselia with a shadow ball, the one attack she was weak against, "we will prevail!" ian yelled freezing the altarias and swablus with a big blizzard, "chu, chu, chu, do you think mistress cresselia didnt give me a gift similar to yours?" dragon knight said, "you are no match for the darkness" chu said, he claws flexing, "and you are no match for the light" dragon knight said as his hands turned into claws
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Shonee turned around, her red eyes blazing as a large group of Altaria fell to the ground, blood pooling around their bodies. She then saw Chu up against Dragon Knight, and the instinct pounding darkness through her veins commanded: kill him.

She snarled, swishing behind Dragon Knight, and swiping a fierce blow at his back.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 am

"leave him alone, he is mine" chu said to shonee as dragon knight reeled in pain
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Shonee, in her near uncontrollable state, did not recognize even Chu's voice. She lashed out at a few more Swablu and Altaria behind her, killing them instantly, and dived for Dragon Knight's neck instead.

All the while, she kept hearing the same commanding, evil voice that was her instinct: Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill until there are none left!
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:38 pm

chu grabbed shonee, "he... is... MINE! I SAW HIM FIRST!" she said with the same bloodthirsty call that shonee had, chu then threw the weavile into the water as dragon knight slashed at chu
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:37 pm

ooc// What water?!
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:23 am

ooc: i should have said earlier that there was a body of water nerby
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:44 pm

ooc// *sweatdrop* I thought we were still in the woods Seren led us to. ....Nevermind.

bic// Shonee let out a cry of shock as she hit the water and it immediately froze. She blinked, and the darkness faded from her body. Her eyes turned back to normal. The voice stopped commanding her in her head. The ice melted, and she swam back to the battlegrounds.

She climbed out, shaking badly. What had happened? She had stopped bleeding. Then she remembered, she had turned into her dark form. That was dangerous! She almost killed Chu!

Wait... Chu!

"Chu!" She cried. "Snap out of it!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:45 pm

"time to die fly boy" chu said to dragon knight, barely hearing shonee, "you first bitch" dragon knight retorted, chu took the first dash, slicing dragon knight, ian was the only one who had control in his dark form, for he had used it often, "shonee, the more you use the form, the more control you get over it" ian said, attacking sissy, slicing and dicing, cresselia was bloody, darkrai had no scratches on him, he was winning, "honchkrows, stop!" darkrai yelled at his minions, cresselia had none left
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:18 pm

as chu struck dragon knight down, she fainted, she had exausted her power, at this same time, cresselia had been defeated, "you win this time, but you wont next time" cresselia said, disappearing, "we have won, for now" darkrai said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

team destruction vs team resurrection
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9