pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

team destruction vs team resurrection

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:52 pm

"YAY!" Seren cried, electricity still bouncing off of her fur, "Mysterious freak Lucario, EFFTEEDOUBLEYEW!"
Star stared at her sister. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" she screeched.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:27 pm

ooc// WHAT TO DO?! WHAT TO DO?! AAAAAAAAAGH!!!

bic// Ryo squeezed his eyes shut as he struggled against the red ice that bound his feet. Things were NOT going to plan.

Shonee, unlike the others, was staring at Ryo, a nasty idea forming in her mind. Then, suddenly, she swished in front of Ryo, yelling, "HOLD IT!!! I need to ask something."
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:02 pm

"go ahead" ian swan and chu said at once
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 am

"Can cursing someone put them under your control and/or make them evil?" Shonee asked.

ooc// *sweatdrop* One-liner....
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:35 am

ooc- I need to ask a question...
Do the Roleplays have to be PMD?
As I wanna test out a new plot I was thinking of last night ^^
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:45 pm

ooc: they dont
bic: "no, they can choose to withstand your power" chu said
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:59 pm

"Mmm, pity..." Shonee sighed. "I was hoping for a slavey-boy."

She flicked a claw towards Ryo, and his paws and arms immediately froze with black ice.
She then poked him.
"Don't poke me," He growled.
"Don't tempt me to poke you," She retorted.

"What if I make him faint?" She kicked him onto the ground. "What if I pushed him so far on the edge that he had no choice? I bet you'd like that..." She grinned evilly at him as she pushed him down further. "Perhaps you'd go insane..."

He struggled, trying to move his paws up so he could strike her in the face.

"Don't move a muscle!" She snapped, then turned to Chu. "Are we supposed to kill him, then? Or will he be of any use to us?"

ooc// OHEMGEEAWESOMEIDEA

Wanna hear it?
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:40 am

ooc- YES!
Back to top Go down
AllAmeri

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:31 pm

ooc// Okay, so Chu and Swan and.... ARGH, all the cursed Pokemon find out a way to control non-cursed Pokemon, and they decide to test it out on Ryo. Because he's there, and we all hate him.

Ryo: TT.TT

Me: A-and.... I don't know what next. It just came to me in a flash...
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:25 am

ian felt faint, he saw a vision, "ian, my most faithful minion, there is a way to control those you may hate, break into their mind, and link it to your own, it will make them do whatever you say, try it now my minion" darkrai said in the vision, then it ended, "right, there is a way to control him" ian said, "and i will be the one to do it" he finished as he broke into ryos mind, "hello, you will from now on, be my minion, you will obey chu, swan and shonee, i now link your mind to mine" ian said mentally to ryo
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Ryo heard Ian talk to him, and he laughed weakly. "Oh yeah, sure, Hypnosis, hahaha, not wor-"

He then realized that Ian's lips weren't moving. The next thing he knew, he saw a faint, dark image in front of him, and he slowly faded into black. A picture came into his mind. He could see the two Weaviles, Swan, and Chu. He tried to speak again, but for some reason, no sound came out. He tried to move his head. It didn't work. He was being controlled!

The shine had gone from Ryo's eyes, they had become cloudy and unfocused.

"Niiiice!" Shonee punched Ian playfully in the arm. "Mind control! What can we do with him first? Get a few guys out of jail? Make him kill someone? Commit suicide?"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:01 am

"ryo, speak" ian said as if ryo was just a dog
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Ryo spoke in a hollow, disembodied voice that sounded very different from his own, "I serve the young masters of the great master Darkrai, and the young masters alone."

"Creepy," Shonee said, "But I like it. Very obedient. I almost expected him to bark."

At the word "bark," Ryo let out something between a bark and a growl.

"Oi, I didn't tell you to do that yet," Shonee snapped, then turned back to Ian. "Now what?"

ooc// Hey, Sored, Darkrai's your charrie, right?

Shonee wants to meet him :3

Shonee: No I don't.
Me: Yes, you do.
Shonee: No I don't.
Me: Yes you do.
Shonee: NO I DON'T.
Me: IT'S IN YOUR SCRIPT.
Shonee: FUCKIN SCRIPT!
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:05 pm

"you can make him do anything you wish, like" ian started to whisper so ryo wouldnt do it "suicide, murder, and anything else you can think of" he finished, at that moment darkrai appeared, "master darkrai" swan chu and ian said while bowing, "indeed i am, now on to buisness, i belive i have not met the two newest of my recruits, i guess this weavile is one?" he asked in his dark voice, looking at shonee, "yes sir, she is, she is shonee, the other one, titanium, ran off somewhere saying that he knew where someone was to curse" ian said to his master, "good, i will be sending you orders within the next few days, and shonee, if there are any questions, you are free to ask" darkrai said
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:20 pm

"Excellent," Shonee said as Ian finished, but her eyes widened in shock as a large shadow appeared, and Swan, Chu, and Ian bowed low to the ground. She had no idea what to do, but as she looked up again, she saw the shadow form a red collar and smoky-white "hair." A pair of blue eyes met her own, and she, almost instantly, knew who this figure was.

She bowed low to the ground, and murmured, "Master Darkrai" after the others.

"Indeed I am. Now, on to business; I believe I have not met the two newest of my recruits. I guess this Weavile is one?" He said in a voice that even seemed to be darkness itself.

”Yes, sir, she is. She is Shonee. The other one, Titanium, ran off somewhere, saying that he knew where someone was to curse," Ian said before Shonee could reply.

"Good. I will be sending you orders within the next few days, and Shonee, if there are any questions, you are free to ask," Darkrai said.

Shonee blinked, looking up into his eyes. She felt a chill as they seemed to stare her down without effort. “Um, sir, if you don’t mind me asking… why have you chosen us as your army?”
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:26 pm

"i am glad you asked that, you see, i gave ian and swan their power after i slaughterd their family for not giving my their monthly taxes of food, at that time, swan and ian were hunting, when they came up to their dead family, willing to fight me, i thought that they would make exelent servants, when swan met chu, he sensed great power inside of her, and gave her the gift, she was already a little bit seductive, the gift grew that seductiveness, when chu sensed your power shonee, it was great, almost as powerful chus is at this time, we merely, increased it" darkrai said, "any more questions?" he asked
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Shonee nodded, and said, "Thank you, master. Um..." -She tilted her head up in thought- "I don't think I have any more questions for now, sir."

She never knew talking to a legendary Pokemon would make her so nervous and.... dumb-sounding.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:02 am

"good, i will be around, call if you need me" darkrai said
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:58 pm

"Yeah, I need you!" Star cried.
"What're you doing?!" Seren hissed, grabbing her arm.
"Solving a problem," her twin replied. She smiled sweetly at Darkrai.
"Hey, I was wondering...could you maybe un-curse our family?"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:48 pm

"what do you mean? i am the placer of curses, ask my enemy cresselia to purge curses, but the you would have to leave team destruction, she only comes to those from resurrection" darkrai said to star, giving her an angry glance at the stupid question, "i though chu had told you that i only place curses" darkrai said, "sorry boss, i didnt" chu said
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:02 am

Star sweatdropped.
"Well screw you then," she snarled.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:43 pm

"Shut up, Star..." Shonee hissed. "Don't make him maaaad..."
She aimed a weak Blizzard at Star's mouth, trying to shut her up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:20 pm

"Fireblast," Star said, torching the Blizzard.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:01 am

"im surrounded by idiots" darkrai said, "why does cresselia get the smart ones and i get the dumbshits" darkrai said as ian and swan started bitchslapping each other to ask a question first as he noticed dragon knight spying on them, "its a resurrection! they are calling cresselia!" darkrai said as the dragonite opened his mouth and yelled: "cresselia! heed my call! for where art thou? your rival is here!" at that moment, cresselia and her army of altarias and swablus appeared, "get them!" cresselia yelled, "show time" darkrai said, an army of honchkrows flew into view, "stop cresselia!" darkrai said, "time to show my power" chu said, body crackling, the air grew cold, "i have been waiting for this fight" ian said, swan charged a shadow ball, "im ready guys" he said, "look here cissy, its chu and freinds, time to get them" dragonknight said, "id love to darling" cissy said
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:15 pm

"Bring it on, bitches," Shonee snarled, conjuring up black ice as she spoke. "Get ready to feel some absolute zero! HYAAAAA!!"

She darted into the battle, swiping at an Altaria. Blood spurted from its wound, and it let out a cry of pain as it fell to the ground, dead, its body freezing over.

She took down three. Four. Five. They just kept coming, and she kept pushing them back. But more came, more and more! Too many!

"AGH!!" She screamed, as one of them slashed its talons in her back. She turned around and Blizzard'd it, but she fell to the ground. It was a deep wound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

team destruction vs team resurrection
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next