pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

team destruction vs team resurrection

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

team destruction vs team resurrection Empty
PostSubject: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:11 pm

choose one of your chars from the charrie pages, possibly more, then choose a team, like this

name: chu
team: destruction
position: leader

i shall wait for other people
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Can?   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:15 am

ooc: Could Titanium be the partner for Team Destruction? Or is your Lucario the partner? Or aren't you using your Lucario yet? Anyway, I'll put Titanium and Quake here.
Name: Titanium
Team: Team Destruction
Position: Possibly leader's partner, if allowed, if not, just a regular member.

Name: Quake
Team: Team Resurrection
Position: Erm...
Quake: YOU'RE SAYING I MIGHT BE A LEADER?!?! drunken
Me: Don't get too expectant, Quake.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:27 pm

ooc: sure he can!
chu: i dont want that wannabe my /partner/
swan: im no wannabe!
name: swan
team: destruction
position: normal memb
me: quake can be leader of resurrection
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Thankies!   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:10 am

ooc: Quake & Titanium: YAYZ!
Titanuim: *growls at Quake*
Quake: *starts fight*
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: lets begin   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:02 am

chu sat in her leader 'office' it was more of a bedroom though, a straw bed on the ground, a chest of exploration team starter kits, and other stuff, she had wanted swan to go do some missions to try get more members, but swan got no one, atleast titanium was pulling his own wieght around, "chu" came a voice from outside, it was dark, like her own, but male, "who is it?" she called, "me" said swan walking in, "hello swan" chu purred, not very many men knew chus personality, but she was very persuasive, and very seductive, she almost had swan wrapped around her little finger, "what do you want?" she asked, still in her seductive voice, "urr, i came to say that i have completed a mission and we are now diamond rank" said swan, his voice uneasy, "good, lets celebrate" chu said, she grabbed a bottle of champaign(its the only celebratory drink i could come up with) and popped the cork, it flew and whammed swan in the forehead, she dragged him over to her bed, "pleasant dreams" chu said locking the door and laying next to him
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:06 am

ooc: *gigglesnort* i bet she couldnt seduct titanium under that thick metal exterior of his
chu: oh yeah?
me: yes
swan: -_- im knocked out and chu is about to do something to me, oh woe is me
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: some new guys   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:31 am

ooc: like the title says, 2 new charries comin up, these two are on resurrection

name: dragon knight
team: resurrection
position: leaders partner

name: sissy
team: resurrection
position: leaders advisor

bic: sissy sat down, she had been updating the mission board, team fly(a background team, not really charries) had come in and took an outlaw, "this guys gonna be easy" staraptor said, they had picked up a grass type outlaw, a rank 4* mission, well atleast team fly was gold rank, "good luck on the mission guys!" sissy called after them as the three walked out, they were the most common team to come for outlaws, that team consisted of staraptor, the leader, pidgeot, the second in command, and swellow, the third in command, they took off towards their dungeon, just as dragon knight got back from shopping for groceries, "quake! what do ye want for dinner?!" dragon knight called out
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:37 am

ooc- Which are da bad team? :3
Star: *facepalms* Trust you Seren...
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:40 pm

ooc: destruction = evil
resurrection = good
dere yah have it
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:58 am

ooc- Okay, evil team for us! Very Happy
Star: What do you expect from Cyrus' twin daughters? =.="
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Starting!   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:56 pm

bic: Titanium stood beside the Destruction message board, which was filled with jobs intended to do the opposite of what they were supposed to do - which was to completely muck up a Pokemon's day. He picked one that he thought was of high importance, one that would lead him to Magma Cavern (yay, more fire!) to muck up a Kricketune's day. The Kricketune claimed to be in a very famous team. He took the job, then set out, not thinking anything was going to go wrong. "I've got this job, saying stuff about a famous Kricketune that somehow got stuck in Magma Cavern. I don't know if it has companions, so could some of you come too?"

But of course, it was. The 'Kricketune' was in fact Titanium's all-time rival Quake the Gabite. Leader of Team Resurrection, he often left his partner and advisor to do his work at the base, as he loved going out on trips, and tricking his rival Titanium. After all, Titanium was on Team Destruction. Evil. He thinks they deserve to be tricked. Some members of his team think he'd become laughing stock, but others know that that would be totally wrong. Most of the time, he does show his childish Gible side, but if he is opposed, then he instantly gets angry. He does try to keep calm most of the time, though. He was also not very patient, and instead of waiting for Titanium in the middle of the dungeon, he had moved further down, just one floor above the legendary that was rumoured to be lurking in Magma Cavern's bottom floor.
ooc: ME GOT PLATINUMZ! But me stuck in Oreburgh...
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:13 am

ooc: w00tness 4 j00!
bic: dragon knight then remembered that quake had set out to trick titanium, "well i guess its just you and me m'dear" he said, grabbing a royal gummi, "you want one?" he asked sissy, "no thanks dear" she said, meanwhile...

swan started to stir, so chu got up, when he finally awoke, she told him that the cork accidentally corked him in the noggin, "chu, i promised titanium i would help him out today, he might be gone already" swan said, going to the door, he noticed that a mission was taken, possibly titanium, he remembered seeing that one there, it was to mess up a kricketune's day in magma cavern, and he was off to find titanium, hopefully still at the entrance
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Yo.   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:59 pm

ooc// Should I just post my intro, then? Both Ryo and Shonee ((I edited the profile to include her, finally!)) will start out on their own, not on any team.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:57 pm

ooc: go ahead!
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Enter! Shonee the Weavile!   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:06 pm

"Huh. I never thought finishing you off would be this easy."

A Weavile towered over a frightened Aipom, her confident evil grin reflecting its bloodied and bruised body. Her eyes glinted red, the pupils contracted to slits. She was oddly colored - a basic white body, blue ears, headdress, collar, and feathers, and base of gem, with a red curve in the gem, over her left eye, as "gloves" over her clawed hands, and twisting around her legs and belly up to her chest. A gold, oddly shaped earring hung down from each ear, accenting her wild look.

"P-please," the Aipom begged. "G-give me more time! I can repay you!"
"I don't take shit from anyone," the Weavile snarled. "Least of all pests like YOU. If I give you money to borrow, I expect it to be paid back ON THE DUE DATE. Now pay up!"
The Aipom whimpered, and the Weavile understood with an annoyed flick of her ear.
"Fine. One more week. But if you don't pay me on time... I WILL hunt you down and kill you and take everything you have. Savvy?"
The Aipom squished itself into the ground in utmost respect. "I w-won't let you down, m-miss!"

With that, it raced off. The Weavile assumed he couldn't believe his luck. She couldn't believe it either. She normally wasn't this... soft.

"I should have refused..." She growled, leaning back on a nearby rock. "Eh, get it together, Shonee, he'll return that money anyway."

This Weavile, named Shonee, wasn't usually this rough. She'd rather win in a battle rather than kill anyone. "Mmm... It's more fun to play rather than ruin all the fun," she giggled to herself.

ooc// Wow... I sound kinda dark. Oh, well! I love playing the evil one sometimes.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:36 am

ooc: wow... that was awesome /and/ evil
chu: 0.0 *dumbstruck* woah... your welcome in team destruction whenever you feel like it, we always need more pokemon like you
swan: thats friggin true
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:03 am

ooc: meh
team destruction vs team resurrection 1SNW
team destruction vs team resurrection 2FvX
team destruction vs team resurrection Unll
team destruction vs team resurrection EwtT
some egg thingys
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Seren and Star's Intro Crap Thing :D   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:53 am

"Sis?"
"What?!"
The Munchlax's head snapped around at her sister, purple eyes burning into the plumper Pokémon, who sweatdropped. "Uh, are we there YET?!"
"For the last fwcking time, NO!" the thinner one - Star - snarled, as she kept on walking, her neon green bandanna swishing in the breeze. The other one - Seren - sweatdropped even more.
"I-I was only ASKING Star!" she yelled. "Shut it, fatty," Star snapped in reply, "I really don't care about your views in this situation."
"HMPH!" Seren folded her arms and glared at her sisters back as they walked further and further into the cave. They were looking for an exit, someway to get out and find the base of that 'Team Destruction' that Star thought so dearly of.
'I'd rather eat Eevee,' Seren thought, sticking her tongue out, 'Stupid lean buggers.' With a flick of her fat paw, she grabbed a large apple from seemingly nowhere and started gulping it down, apple juice running down her face.
"Urg," Star sneered, "Must you eat constantly Se?"
"Yes," Seren replied with her mouth full, "Because, who else will keep up out Munchlax-yness. You?" She snickered and gulped down what remained of the apple. "You're barely a twig."
"At least I don't get stuck in small holes," Star growled, glaring at her sister.
"At least I am Dad's favourite!"
"Take that back!"
"Nothing but the truth sis. He hates your guts, and you KNOW it!" Star sniffed bitterly. It was true that the twins father preferred Seren over her, mainly because Seren was 'Munchlaxlax-y' as her idiotic sister had so oddly put it. He'd ignored her, with her crazy diet schemes.
'But whose laughing now?' she thought with a smirk, running her paws down her slim body, 'Me, at those fat imbeciles!'
"Hey, Star, look what I can do!" Seren said. Star turned her head and groaned. Seren was hopping on one foot, an Oran Berry balanced in between her eyes. "Ta-da?"
"At least I got all Mum's attention," she sneered, strolling off, her sister stumbling behind her.
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: cont   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Titanium now stood in front of Magma Cavern, ready as ever. "That Kricketune is sure to be in great trouble already, now I can steal it's items and take all it's money, all for the team's funds!" He was another one that liked to explore, especially by himself. He didn't know why he was the leader's partner, or why he had asked others to come with him. He entered the dungeon, not suspecting anything.

Quake now stood on Groudon's floor. He looked up at the raging monster as he saw it coming, then shouted. Big mistake. His voice could get very loud, and he thought that he could be heard up to four floors away at his loudest. He then tried yelping, trying to sound as much like a Kricketune as he possibly could. pale The colour then drained from his face as Groudon roared, making the ground shake slightly. It's all over... he thought. I'm too impatient...I went too far. No way am I going to defeat Groudon...
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:25 pm

swan arrived at the entrance to magma cavern, he noticed titanium going in... "titanium! wait up!" he called, running after the big aggron, meanwhile...

chu walked out of the base, and saw a wierdly colored weavile bullying an aipom, as the weavile told the aipom it wad one week left, chu walked up, "we in team destruction could use more pokemon like you" chu said to the weavile, "im chu, leader of team destruction" she finished up
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Enter! Ryo the Lucario!   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:38 pm

ooc// Meh, I think of Shonee more as an independent Weavile. ..... Unless there's something in it for her.

bic//
"Gya!" A Lucario was dashing away from unknown danger, finally hiding behind a rock, his eyes squeezed shut. On a left eye, and ugly scar cut through - otherwise, he was normally colored, and rather handsome. "Why does it have to be me? Why does it have to be me? I don't want do die, I don't want to die, I don't want to diiiie!"

"Found you," a gruff voice snarled.

The Lucario froze.

A Feraligatr stomped slowly from behind the rock, grinning evilly. "It's about time, squirt. I've been waiting for this day."

The Lucario, however, grinned. "And so have I."

He dropped his pathetic and weak act, darting through the air and pinning the Feraligatr against the rock, one of his spikes held against the giant alligator's throat. His eyes were no longer glazed with fear - they were burning with hatred.

"Remember me?" He snarled. "Eight years ago. Beginning of Fall. Beach Cave. A young Riolu... age five."
The Feraligatr's eyes widened. "You... it's you! How could a little wimp like you..."
"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" The Lucario slammed the Feraligatr against the rock. "Eight years. Eight years after, and you've still ruined my life! I could never forgive you for what you did."
The tables most certainly had turned. The Feraligatr's eyes were shining with the fear, reminding him of how he must have looked eight years ago. Alone... scared... nowhere to run.... nowhere to hide. Pinned.

"I... I'll make it up to you!" The Feraligatr choked. "P-please!"
"You sicken me," The Lucario snarled. But he released the Feraligatr. "But I'm not one to kill. Or mortally injure, for that matter. I won't stoop that low. However..."

He snapped his fingers. Several Magnemite came out of nowhere, binding the Feraligatr with electricity.

"The police have been hunting you down for quite some time. I'm sure they will be happy with their newest addition to jail," He smirked. "I suppose that's revenge enough... jail for life. You killed two Magnemite... that's a serious offense. And many witnesses were there. You got nothing on your side."

As the Magnemite led the criminal away, a Magnezone appeared.

"BZZT! THANK YOU FOR DELIVERING CRIMINAL FERALIGATR TO JUSTICE, RYO. BZZT! YOUR REWARD...?"
"No, thank you, officer," The Lucario, named Ryo, replied. "I think I've been paid enough. I've been waiting to do that for eight years... and that's all I need."

He began walking off. Little did he know that he was about to participate in one of the greatest Pokemon wars of all time - Team Destruction vs. Team Resurrection.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: ...   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:40 pm

ooc// Blaaaarg. I just realized that Ryo's intro is too similar to Shonee's.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Shonee's Reply   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:56 pm

Shonee blinked, hearing a new Pokemon's voice. She whipped around, snarling, "What now? I don't want to join any fuckin-"

She paused, hearing the word "destruction."

"Wha...?" She blinked twice. "Hold up. Team Destruction? What the hell is that? Some sort of demolition derby team?"

She studied the Pikachu carefully. It was more oddly colored than she was. Black all over.. her markings tipped red like blood. It seemed... dark. And Shonee liked it. Now THIS was a Pokemon who had a sense of style.

Wait a second... she had heard of this kind of Pikachu. This was Chu, leader of Team Destruction. Shonee had heard of the trouble they were causing... she just never met up with them before.

Heh, at least they were better than that stupid "Resurrection" team that kept bothering her.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:57 am

chu smiled, and she saw the weaviles face, "and i guess you would be professional in my kind of work, messing up poor defenceless pokemons days, and busting outlaws out of jail" chu said, "what do ya say? join? and get lots of priveliges, like doing bad stuff and not getting thrown in jail" chu said, "and a lot of other things too, i could make you stronger, like me" chu said, her cheeks sparking, she heard some magnemite officers nearby, "and i think its a great time to show you my power" chu said to the weavile, she turned away, and faced the magnemites, who were leading a feraligator away, chu snickered, and zapped them, red thunder coming from her cheeks, she kept it up for ten minutes, zapping the two magnemite, when she stopped, they were just magnemites with melted magnets, they fell to the ground, they couldnt move anymore, chu just walked away, towards shonee
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Suddenly, Seren's ears twitched slightly as she turned her head towards some voices.
"S'matter sis?" Star grunted. "We are not alone," her sister replied, an ominous tone to her voice.
Star sweatdropped. Sometimes, her sister could be a real FREAK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection Empty

Back to top Go down

team destruction vs team resurrection
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next