pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Cheatcode Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

The New Cheatcode Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:49 am

ooc- So, post your intros here~ ^^

*sits in a corner, thinking of one*
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 pm

ooc// *is braindead* Do we start out as humans?
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:06 pm

ooc: zim: what does the g stand for?
gir: i dont know
me: GET OUT YOU TWO! THIS IS A POKEMON RP 4UM! i think we start as humans... AH WILL PUT THE CODE IN! THE OPTHER RP IS THE DEVIl! IT HAS 666 POSTS! *runs around screaming somehting about the apocolypse being near*
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:43 pm

ooc// If you guys won't start, I WILL.

And I'm just assuming we start out as humans.

And Sored, I think Seren said that she'd do the cheat, but I'm not sure.

bic// A pale girl sat at the window, her flaming-red hair curling down her back in an endless wave. Her sharp, but currently bored eyes had a red tint to them, and her lips were bright with red lipstick. She seemed to have pointed ears, pierced with golden, oddly-shaped earrings. Upon her thin neck was a blue and red jewel on a golden chain.

She was awfully skinny for her age; thirteen. She was the skinniest girl in school. Even her fingers were like delicate spider legs, the fingernails longer than normal and painted a blood-colored red.

As far as outfits went, she wore her school "sailor" uniform - a blue and white skirt with t-shirt. And, much unlike the other girls in her school, she hated it. She'd rather wear jeans and a sweatshirt than that... girly thing.

Yes, despite her appearance, she was very much a tomboy. And she longed to be in sports like Track and Soccer without getting funny looks, but at least being in Karate made people scared of her. Well, she wasn't a black belt yet, but that's what she told everybody who would get on her nerves.

And, as luck may have it, everyone was getting on her nerves today as she waited for the Secret Pokémon Players Club to begin. Yes, it's true! She loved Pokémon and other videogames very much, but kept it a secret. When she found out there was a club for people like her, she joined immediately. After being in the club for a month, she could say that she, for once, doesn't regret her choice.

But today, she did. Because the meeting was starting late, and that meant she had to skip part of Soccer practice.

She tapped her fingers impatiently.

"You could look a little less bored, you know, Sho," A boy's voice said earnestly as two hands slid onto the desk in front of her.

The girl, dubbed "Sho" by this boy, looked up into his face. He had big Asian-like, bright black-and-blue eyes, a messy flop of blue-ish black hair, and tanned skin.

He wore a sleeveless black shirt, baggy jeans with various items sticking out of the pockets (Pokémon cards, cell phone, pencils, a wallet, etc.), and a worn-out watch on his left arm.

He had a relaxed personality, and couldn't be easily threatened or bullied, which was one of the only reasons the girl allowed him to hang out with her. He was easily likeable.

"Don't call me that, Ryo," She sighed. "That nickname's worked before, but it ain't working now. Shonee. My name is Shonee. S-H-O-N-E-E. Shonee."

"Whatever you say.... Sho," Ryo grinned and walked away to talk with a couple other boys.

Shonee sighed exasperatedly, and turned back towards the window. Jeez. She liked him as a friend, but he could be so annoying sometimes. She couldn't wait until the meeting started.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:56 am

ooc- Yes, I said I was doing the cheat code. With Sam as my lil' slaaveee~ XD *brick'd* Seeing as he's my only friend in my year who likes Pokémon...
And you were correct in your assuming Shonee-senpaii~ ^^
*is still think of an intro*
I'm slow, despite having eaten half a bag of shurburt....*spaz*
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:25 pm

ooc// Lulz, sherbert?

I love sherbert. Sherbert is like rejected ice cream, except it's HOLY.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:37 pm

AllAmericanShonee wrote:
ooc// Lulz, sherbert?

I love sherbert. Sherbert is like rejected ice cream, except it's HOLY.

ooc- Tur-hur-hur, yes.
It's called Coal Dust.
It's pure black sherburtz~
People were sniffin' it up though 0_0"
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:39 pm

ooc// I liek to inhale MnM's. 8D
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:47 pm

AllAmericanShonee wrote:
ooc// I liek to inhale MnM's. 8D

ooc- 0_0;;;

Thing is, one of my friends was bouncing around the bus yelling, 'I am so FUCKING high on sherbert!'
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:53 pm

ooc// High? On sherbert? o-o Was there rum in there or something?

The New Cheatcode Roleplay Rumgone
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 pm

ian walked in, he had what he always brought to school with him, even though he was a bit chubby for his age of 13, he had brown, long and messy hair, and big brown eyes, his mum called them beautiful, he liked pokemon big and small, he had quite a pokemon card deck aswell, aswell as being one of the only kids in the club to have clocked pokemon mystery dungeon 2, he had atleast half of the pokemon you could get ingame, aswel of almost any pokemon you can think of in card form, he was bringing his newest cards in today, "hey guys, i got some new cards, i even got a few doubles, anyone wanna trade? i got quite a few rare cards" he said in his australian accent, of course he was from australia, but hey, he didnt have much pokemon loving freinds in australia, they all liked wrestling and yu gi oh, none of them played pokemon anymore, he was about the only aussie in the club though, and the pizzas here didnt come in the BBQ variety(i dont think so atleast) so he rarely ate pizza anymore, his bum-bag was full of his pokemon accessories, like his pokemon platnum ds case, his ds which had pokemon platnum stickers on it, his pokemon platnum game, PMD2 game and others, like pokemon heart gold(even though it isnt really out yet) he just went over and sat down, searching through his new cards for his doubles for trade(thats my intro, and yes, they are remaking pokemon gold and silver)
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 pm

"Seren. Seren. SEREN!"
"Hurn?!"
The ash brown haired girl of twelve shook her head madly, and blinked at the math teacher, who had one eyebrow raised.
"Well?!" he snapped, "What's the answer?!"
"Um...."
"Sixteen," the curly haired blond by her side hissed, "It's sixteen."
"Sixteen," she replied, just as the bell rang for the end of the day.

'Dang Seren,' she thought to herself, as she quickly rushed towards a spare classroom, 'You really need to-'
"Seren?" She turned and smiled at the boy. "Heia Sam," she laughed.
"Thought I'd find you here," he said with a small smirk, walking towards her, "So, what's happening in tonight's meeting, hey?"
"Well," the girl - Seren - explained, "I finally found the cable for my Action Replay, and found out a new cheat for Platinum."
"Cool," the boy - Sam - said, his blue eyes shimmering with excitement, "Does everyone know?"
"Think so," she said, "You got yours?"
"Sure." He went to his shoulder bag and waved the red Nintendo DS Lite in her face. "You?"
"Of course," she chortled, showing him the silver Lite with a sleeping Munchlax sticker on the front. (Lulz, my DS seriously does have that sticker on it XD)
"Now what?"
"Now...we wait..."
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:31 pm

"is it true that you have found a new cheatcode for platnum seren?" ian asked seren, eager for a new cheat, he always had platnum on him, "and i now have a snorlax lvl X card too" ian said showing seren the level up card, which had a snorlax on it
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:50 am

"Yes, and-"
Seren's hazel eyes shone.
"Ohmagod, gimme!" she yelled, reaching out to grab it.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 pm

"No way!" Ryo sprang from the desk, attempting to push Seren out of the way. "I - need - to - add - to - my - collection!"

"If you add any more, your pants are going to fall down," Shonee snorted from her desk, but she stood up and stalked over. "Anyway, Seren, did I hear you found a new cheat for Platinum? I didn't think you were the hacking type."

ooc// I think I'm going to add a new intro in a second...
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Enter! Charley Mallick!   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:15 pm

A young, bespectacled boy of thirteen sat at his Macbook in the classroom, his pale-blue-grey eyes scanning the screen fervently. Every so often, he shook his head, brushed back his neatly-combed blonde hair, and clicked on something else.

Finally he clicked on something, and his eyes widened in excitement. His eyes became almost a blur as he read faster than a speeding Deoxys. He grinned, exposing perfectly-whitened teeth, and waved his hand energetically up in the air.

“Guys! GUYS!!” I finally found it! I FINALLY FOUND THE INFO ON THE NEW POKÉMON GAME IN JAPAN!!!” He yelled. Then, an odd-sounding beeping noise came from his computer, and he froze, looking down at it in panic.

“No, no, no,” He muttered, growing louder, “No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no…”

He looked up, a horrified look on his face. He whispered, “It crashed.”

His name was Charley Mallick. And, as you may have guessed, he was very into technology, Pokémon, and what went on in Japan. He was even taking a course in Japanese to translate Pokémon episodes for people all over the internet.

But when it came to real-life… grades were pretty much the only thing he could accomplish.

As Seren entered, he closed his laptop with a sigh and walked over to greet her, blushing as he did. That’s when he noticed the AR in her hand. His eyes widened.

“Oh, Seren, PLEASE don’t tell me you’ve resorted to cheats in your game,” he begged, “That’s really low, and you know it!”

Last edited by AllAmericanShonee on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Poor Charley. I forgot his glasses.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:34 am

"Yeesh Charley, calm down," Seren laughed, "How'd you think dear little Team DoomBiskit and Fightstar are level 100 before even getting past the Luxrays, eh?"
Sam snorted, saying, "Hey, that was my Action Replay that did Fightstar!"
"Whatever blondie," she snorted, "Anyways, this one has been approved of by Nintendo themselves! You can make a whole new Pokémon appear in the game! Awesome or what?!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:54 am

"okay you two, IS MINE! no one touchy, i only have 1, and its in mint condition, you guys can have a dialga each" ian said beaming, "actually allowed by nintendo, OH MY GOD! I MUST USE!" ian yelled
Back to top Go down
Shonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:41 pm

"Why would Nintendo approve one of those things?" Shonee snapped. "I thought they were totally against it."

Charley opened his laptop, let it restart, then searched something online. "Wow. It says here that they actually worked with the makers of the AR to compromise."
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Seren smirked.
"Ya see?" she said, placing the Action Replay and her DS down on the table, "Now, is everyone here?"
"I think so," Sam said, glancing around, then nodding, "Yep! Everyone's here!"
"Good. Then we can begin."
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Shonee yawned. "Finally! The meeting's starting! Then I can finally get to soc-"

"I don't think that's what they mean, Sho," Ryo said, still trying to grab for the lvl X Snorlax card.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:45 pm

ian shoved a drapion lvl X card in ryos face, "i have six of these" he said, then he shoved a giratina in his face, "i have two of these", finally he shoved a shaymin in his face "i have two of these too, now, can you please sit down so seren can put the code in?" ian finished
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:05 am

Seren grinned.
"Okay. Here we go."
Slowly, she took out Platinum then placed the Action Replay in the back and turned the game on. The start-up screen came up saying, 'Insert Game Card.'
"Right, everyone okay?" she said, glancing around. She didn't wait for an answer.
"Good," she said, inserting the game and selecting the cheat.

...then a blinding light shot out from the DS...
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:41 pm

"WAAAAH!" Charlie screamed, covering his head.
"What did you do?!" Shonee yelled, squinting through the blinding light. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"
"I feel really weird," Ryo moaned.
"Shut up!" Shonee tried to smack Ryo, but couldn't reach him.

Something very odd was happening. Shonee felt almost as if she couldn't breathe, and the air felt like it was becoming colder around her. Her fingernails were sharpening, her hearing had become ten times as clearer, her teeth felt sharper...

Ryo suddenly felt very aware of his surroundings, he could see everyone around him even though his eyes were shut...

Charlie felt like he had shrunk. And he could smell a lot better than before. He began to scratch behind his ear with his hind leg.

Wait... hind leg?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Seren fell to the ground, her breathing racing.
"I don't know," she whispered. She heard her shoes rip behind her, and something pushing out from her skull.
She colapsed on the floor. Sam winced. Something was pushing from his skull, and his back for that matter. He fell just beside Seren, twitching.

(This is real random. I'm being the caretaker finding us XD)

Humphrey McDonald was just finishing mopping the floor up. He glanced at his watch.
"Yikes!" he cried, "Almost six o' clock!"
He then remembered that there was a group of kids who'd been having a meeting in one of the classrooms.
"Better get them out," he muttered, walking along the corridor, and pushing open the door.
His greyish-blue eyes widened, as he saw what was inside.
"Oh my lord," he choked...
Before fainting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Cheatcode Roleplay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next