pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Cheatcode Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:20 pm

first, christy grew a red and black thunderbolt like tail, then her hair became black and red ears, she started to thrink then, and before everyones eyes she became a pikachu
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:25 am

Seren groaned and rubbed her face with her paws.
"The only thing I'm doing is breaking into BK's," she grunted, storming out of the room.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 am

"Seren, nooo!" cried Charley, waddling after her. "We - need - to - stay - together!"
He leaped as far as his hind legs would carry him, trying to grab onto a piece of her fur.

"Now that's clingy," Ryo said with a smirk.
Shonee rolled her eyes, and turned to the new girl who walked in and became a Pokemon. "Welcome to the club, dumbass."
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:53 am

"ugh, where am i?" christy said looking at her paws, "wait a second, i dont remember having paws" she said, "WHO THE FUCKING HELL TURNED ME INTO A PIKACHU!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 am

"Oh, aren't you observant?" Sam said sarcasticly, slanting his blue eyes, "Now, we should probably go get Seren."
"THE MUNCHLAX HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!" Seren yelled from down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:05 pm

ooc// LOL, SEREN XD

bic// "NOOOOO!!!" Charlie cried, waddling after her.

"And Charley," Ryo said, sweatdropping. "Man, that guy has ISSUES."
He walked into the hallway after him, which was much easier, seeing as he had longer legs and could therefore walk more like a human.
It was very odd to see the world from a Pokemon's view. The colors were mainly a grey blue, which was very hard to get used to, because he kept bumping into everything.
"Darnit," he growled, closing his eyes.
Then, the most amazing thing happened - the world flickered around him, then things began to glow different colors, like a thermal camera.
He saw a yellow-orange body rounding a corner ahead of him.
"Charley!" He cried, running after the Raichu with his eyes shut.

"Don't ask me," Shonee shrugged. "Ask the freaks who made that AR."
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:29 pm

ooc- *bows* Thank joo~ Lulz, Ryo running around with his eyes closed makes strange mental images!

BIC-
"I'ma gonna go after those three," Sam said, "See ya Ian, Shonee, Christy!"
With that, he flapped out of the place, glancing around. The school was dark, but he could see a bit better then usual.
"I wonder...SUPER-SONIC!" The small yellow rings came from his mouth and bounced off the walls then back.
"THIS WAY!" he cried.

"Right, so if my memory serves correctly," Seren muttered to herself, as she slowly pawed down the corridor of the school, "It's a sharp right from here to - oh-ho?" She raised her head, sniffing.
"WOW!" she cried, "My sense of smell is WAY sharper now!" She sniffed again.
"And I can smell that the caff is making some de-LISHOUS garlic bread right now," she sighed softly, drool trickling from her mouth, "Mmm..."
As if in a trance, she walked towards the cafeteria, drool trickling on the floor.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:56 am

"follow that munchlax!" ian said grabbing christy and zoomed off towards ryo, but he had his eyes closed, "i dont know why im freinds with this doofus" christy said jumping out of his hold and running, "agility" she said and she took off like a rocket, "WAIT FOR ME! SANDSTORM!" ian said, hoping that the sand veil ability would kick in, it did, but to the badness of the others

ooc: he is such a doofus
chu(or christy): your right, you are a doofus
me: -_- dont make me turn you into a beldum
chu: you wouldnt dare
me: oh i would
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 pm

"Mmm-mmm," Seren said, pushing open the doors to the cafeteria, "I can't wait to sink my teeth into-"
A loud scream cut across her fantasy. There was a thud in front of her as a dinner lady fell to the floor, her eyes shut.
"Meh," she said with a shrug, plodding over to the kitchen. The strong garlic scent burst into her mouth. Drool dripping from her mouth, she jumped up onto the counter that held the bread and stared gobbling down slice after slice.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:06 am

"IAN YOU IDIOT!" christy yelled while getting pelted by sand, "whats the matter christy?" ian asked "YOU FRIKKEN USED SANDSTORM YOU FRIKKEN IDIOT!" christy said, she then slammed into a wall, ian then arrived at the cafeteria "AH SMELL GARLIC BREAD! 8D" ian said dashing over next to seren, he then started gobbling up garlic bread
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:55 am

"OI!" Seren said, punching Ian, "MY GARLIC BREAD YOU JERK-ASS!!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:44 pm

"ITSH MAHN!" ian yelled, "SHUT UP FATTYS!" christy yelled from the doorway, "I HAVE A FRIKKEN HEADACHE COZ OF THAT SANDSTORM YOU MADE IAN!" christy yelled, "sorreh" ian said
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:04 pm

"I'M NOT FUCKING FAT!!" Seren screamed, waving a arm at Christy, whilst shoving another several paw-fulls of bread in her mouth with the other.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:06 pm

ian gobbled more garlic bread, then felt a tug on his ear, christy had grabbed his and serens ears and were dragging them out "i hate it when i have to babysit you two" christy said
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:05 am

"Let go of meeeeee!" Seren wailed, flailing her arms around at Christy, "I'll call mai moooommmm!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:25 am

"shut up fatty, we gotta stay together if we wanna get back to normal" christy said, "AH DUN WANNAH BE HUMAN!" ian wailed, christy stopped and slapped him, then started again
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:39 am

"My brother'll kick yo' ass if you don't let go of me, foo'!" Seren screeched.
"Puh-lease Seren," Sam said, fluttered up to them, "You're brother hates you!"
"...shut up..."
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:05 am

"does he hate her as much as i hate her like this?" christy asked, "coz im gonna go crazy if she doesnt shut up"
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:32 am

"Meh, I dunno," Sam said, shrugging, "I've only known him a year."
"What about the times we apparently shared a car whilst going to playgroup together?" Seren asked, biting down onto Christy's paw, "Giro-giro-giro..."
"Meh, dunno," the Zubat repeated, shrugging yet again.
ooc- Lol, it is true - me and Sam used to share a car before playgroup, apparently. xDDD
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:57 am

christys hand was bitten, "OOOOWWWWWW! YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU FUCKING BIT ME!" she yelled, she stopped, dropped seren, then preceded to slap her
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:18 pm

"NINJA STANCE!" Seren cried, jumping to her feet and placing her claws together, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Cheatcode Roleplay
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3