pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Cheatcode Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:06 pm

"Hey, dude, are you okay?" Ryo ran over to try and help the caretaker. "Are you alright?!"
Without turning around, he began speaking to Shonee, "Hey, I think he's out cold. Does anyone have their cell-"
He sensed her astonishment. Somehow. "Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Ryo..." Shonee whispered. "Y-You're a.... a... a..."

"A what?!" Ryo whipped around, but paused, seeing his reflection in the window. The shocked face of a Lucario stared back at him. "Oh my Arceus." He turned to look at Shonee as well, but froze.

"What is it?! Don't tell me I'm a Lucario, too!" She said. She, too, looked in the window, and immediately regretted it. What she saw was an extremely oddly colored Weavile.

((Too lazy to describe. DX))

"I'm okay!" Charley lifted up his head. "Um, why is everyone looking at me funny?" He looked down at his paws. Paws? He looked in the window, but he had to squint. He was a Raichu! He was a Raichu, and his glasses were gone! He was practically blind!

"S-Seren... What-" Shonee turned around to Seren and froze at what she saw. "Oh, God, Seren, what kind of wacked-up cheat did you use?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:44 am

"Hmmm?" Seren blinked her eyes sleepily and yawned loudly.
"Whaat?" She slowly got to her feet and stared, eyes wide, at the other three. Being five foot six - quite tall for a Year 8 girl of twelve - she was usally at the shoulders of the others. (And half-a-head above Sam) But now...
"OHMAGAWD, YOU'RE A RAICHU, AND YOU'RE A WEAVILE, AND YOU'RE A LUCARIO AND SAM'S A ZUBAT WITH POOFY HAIR!"
"...wut?"
A sleepy looking Zubat open its blue eyes - 'That's strange,' Seren thought - and sat up, placing a wing on its head. "Man Ser, that thing was wacked UP!"
"Is it just me, or am I really hungry?" Seren asked licking her lips, "Man, I could really go for a large milkshake and fries from BK's right around now..."
Sam snorted, fluttering up into the air. "Y-you looked at yourself Seren?" he asked, covering his mouth.
"Huh?"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:44 am

"oh ehm gee, IM A FRIKEN FLYGON!" ian said opening his eyes, and noticing a red tint over his eyes, "and seren, you look fatter than normal, and ryo, what happened? you look different, shonee, why is your hair blue? not mentioning you charley, but your now a midget! i seriously dont know what heppened"(yes he sounds like an idiot, but i think the eye covers affected his vision) "im cool! i gots wings, and and and, a tail... and and and dragon type moves!" ian said, "and my hair is very stylish" he said touching his hair, "ill just... DRAGON CLAW!" he yelled attacking his own reflection, "the evil flygon attacked me"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:26 am

Seren glared at the Flygon that claimed to be Ian.
"Whatdyamean, fatter than normall?!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:17 pm

"Idiot," Shonee snorted at Ian.
"Oh, Seren, please don't!" Charley pleaded, waddling over and tugging on her... fur. "You've turned into a Munchlax!"
"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" Ryo chanted. A few others joined in.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:52 pm

"I CAN DRAGON CLAW YOU FATTY! atleast im stylish" ian said
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Shonee flared up at once. "What's that supposed to mean?" She snarled, flexing her claws. "You're nothing but an overgrown bat with goggles!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:36 am

"A...Munchlax?" Seren said, slowly. She glanced at her hands and gasped.
Her hands were covered in thick teal fur - and the long purple-and-black armwarmers she'd been wearing for the meeting. She twirled and gasped again.
"Ohmyblydigawd," she whispered, "I'm a Munchlax..."
She grinned. "MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUEEEE~!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:58 am

"flygons know fire type moves shonee, i could fireblast you" ian said, "then you would be roast dinner, wait, something just dawned on me... if we are pokemon we are gonna have to mate somehow, and there are two girls, and four boys, so how is that gonna work?" ian said, "and im no bat, so shove it" he finished
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:37 pm

"Mmm, roast beef," Seren said, drooling slightly.
"Ian, come here for a moment please, " Sam said, flicking a wing.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:36 pm

"I am NOT something you can roast!" Shonee snarled. "And, in case you haven't noticed, the only way a Flygon can learn Fire Blast is if it has the TM. And there are no TMs in sight."
"Ian, you said we had to mate?!" Ryo took a step away from Shonee, glancing at Ian with a disgusted look. "You sicko of a dude, we could get arrested!"
"Oh, Seren, I think you're wonderful as a Munchlax!" The words bubbled out of Charley's mouth before he knew what he was saying, and he blushed a deep red.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:52 pm

"well, i think we should take a vote, say 'i' if you think we should populate the world with pokemon" ian said going over to sam, "what is it sam? i know your a crobat" ian said
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:37 am

"I'm a ZUBAT for one thing," Sam snarled, "AND TAKE THISSS!" With that, he slapped his wing across Ian's face.
Seren flushed madly. "Pervert," she muttered, turning her head away.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Charley flushed an even deeper red. "N-no, that's not what I meant! I'm not like that!"
"Just stop it, Charley, we all know you like her!" Ryo slapped Charley playfully on the back.
"Sh-shut up..." Charley moaned, his entire face becoming red.

"Boys," Shonee hissed in disgust, turning away from the two.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:49 am

"well, who wants to die alone? i certainly dont" ian said after getting hit, "and if you hit me again batty, it will be the end of your days" ian said to sam
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:55 am

Sam snorted. "Whatever," he muttered, "But, in case you hadn't noticed, half of us aren't in the same egg group!"
"I CAN'T EVEN BREEEEED~!" Seren yelled. She paused, licking her lips, and added, "Plus, I am REAL hungry!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:36 am

"true...... but what else is there to do? i mean, there are no other pokemon to battle, other than each other, and i for one dont wanna fight you guys, we could go complain to the makers of pokemon, but only me and sam can fly, i can hold two, but sam cant hold more than one, nd humans are afraid of us, i just wish there was some way of going into the pokemon games... wait, could the cheat send us into the game? lets try" ian said, "and for once seren, you are right, i havent eaten scince lunch, what do we do? steal from maccas?" ian said
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:43 am

"Ew," Seren said, sticking her tongue out, "McDonald's fries make me puke. Plus, who knows how crazy I'd go with all that junk food 'round."
"Um, and just WHOM could I carry Ian?" Sam asked, "I'm the smallest outta the lot of ya!"
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:06 pm

"Um, perhaps I could be carried," Charley said, abandoning Seren's side and searching around on the floor, sniffing around and swishing his tail. "Ooh, if only I found my glasses, I could write up an equation where each of us could travel more effectively and perhaps even reverse this. I would use the Theory of-"
"-an idiot?" Shonee finished for him. "Yeah, right, dweeb, like you could undo this. This is all YOUR fault!" She snarled, pointing at Seren. "You dragged us all into this!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:35 pm

"let the geek do his work shonee, and sam, you could carry charley coz hes the lightest, and scince im the biggest with wings, i could carry atleast seren and shonee, maybe ryo" ian said
Back to top Go down
Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:21 pm

"I doubt anyone could carry SEREN!" Sam snorted, "And Charley's half my size!"
"Taa," Seren snarled, a purple blob forming in her hands - paws. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:40 pm

"I could carry anything," Shonee boasted, "If I had wings. But why are we talking about carrying stuff?! We should be talking about reversing this."
"Woah, Charley, what's THAT?!" Ryo yelped.
On the board, Charley had been scribbling things in different colored markers. "Carry the one... subtract seven... square that... to the exponent.... using the quantity of..."
Shonee and Ryo sweatdropped.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:04 am

"Urg..."
Seren let out a loud groan. "Remind me again why we are friends with this dweeb?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:39 pm

"coz hes smart, and your freinds with me coz im just lucky at getting rare pokemon cards" sored said, "and i can try carry seren, coz we need to get to japan i think to try get the makers of pokemon reverse this" he finished looking at himself in the window
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:25 am

ooc: *bored* new charrie... christy... a gothic chick
bic: "sorry im late guys!" came a voice from down the hall, "its christy, maybe the code can reverse this" ian said as the girl walked in, "where are you guys?" shesaid walking around, oblivious to the pokemon, she noticed serens ds, it said on the screen 'would you like to reenter cheat?' christy tapped yes with her long red painted fingernail, there was a flash, and before everyones eyes, she started to become a pokemon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Cheatcode Roleplay   The New Cheatcode Roleplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Cheatcode Roleplay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next