pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

team destruction vs team resurrection

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:44 am

"Screw - gulp - you - munch - basturd," Seren said in between bites, "Do you KNOW how much these things sell for?!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:57 am

"search and destroy" ian said with a glint in his eye, she was falling for him, he knew that look as her cheeks burned red
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:43 pm

"TELL me, what are we destroying?" Shonee cracked her claws. "If stealing's my best work, then killing is my second best. I was actually trained to do so in the first place." She shot Seren, Star, and Ian a look in turn, "Don't ask."
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:48 pm

"targets sent to me in my sleep from master darkrai, in other words, a few munchlaxes, sextuplets; gulp, gobble, munch, tooth, stomach and mouth" ian said
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:51 am

ooc-
Matt D< Not ma friends~~ *stabstabstab*
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:00 am

ooc: dey mah charries! i can kill em off however ah wish foo!
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:33 am

ooc-
Matt: bbuuuuuuut I'm a smexxi god who also happens to randomly get possessed by his Shadow Snorlax mother~ :3
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:23 am

ooc: ah say your a hyperactive blob
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:30 am

ooc-
Matt: D< I am not! I only go hyper when I drink too much coffee...like Snorlax ;3
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:56 am

ooc: FATTEH! your still a blob... the same as mah munchies...
munchable the munchlax: matt..... run away... he makes me do wieghts... run while you have the chance!
me: feel the burn *forces munchable to do wieghts*
munchable: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 am

ooc-
Matt: 0_0;;; ....I'm calling the Pokémon Protection League! *ninja skillz out the window*
*pats Munchable* I know how you feel *shudder*
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:17 pm

ooc// o-o Don't torture your Munchlaxes...

Shonee snorted. "Really? That's really their names? Weird. They don't sound too tough, either. So... we're supposed to kill them?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:37 pm

"I won't let you kill them," Seren said, picking up some Golden Apples, "Now, do any of you happen to be carrying a bag?"
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:06 pm

"I don't have a bag, and why won't you let me kill them?" Shonee asked. "I'd kill some other Weavile or Sneasel.... as long as I had a good reason and I wasn't directly related to them and/or I hated them."
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:17 pm

"First. Damn you," Seren said, throwing an apple at Shonee's face, "Second-"
"Seren is slightly insane, thinking out species is supreme to other ones," Star interrupted.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Shonee rubbed her nose where the apple hit, then shrugged.

"Geez. Would you kill another Pokemon if Darkrai told you to?"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:24 pm

"orders to destroy the most puny pokemon race is what i have, darkrai is my master, and would take the gift away from all of us if we disobeyed him, remember seren, darkrai gave me, swan, chu and shonee power, if we disobey him, we lose that power, for if swan and i never met darkrai, chu would have joined resurrection" ian said, "l belive that that is a good enough reason my beauty?" ian said
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:36 am

ooc- Lol, I AM A DALEK! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINAATEEE!

BIC-
"Well, seeing as I'm not a cursed FREAKAZOID like yourselves, I don't really give a damned about Darkrai," Seren hissed between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:50 pm

"I bet she'll get struck by lightning or something for saying that..." Shonee hissed into Ian's ear.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:07 pm

"that could be arranged my beauty" ian whispered to shonee, "and seren, i did not invite you anyway, or star for that matter, i said only me and shonee" ian said
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 pm

"Just because you didn't invite me, doesn't mean I can't come," Seren said matter-of-factly.
Star hit her head against the tree. "Why, why why?" she murmured to herself.

ooc- It's true.
I speak my mind way too often~ :3
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 pm

"oh great and powerful darkrai, show seren what you do to those who try to stop us from doing your bidding! AK MANNAH SEREH!" ian said, and a powerful, but weak bolt of lightning rushed at seren, "i guess this shows you of the power of darkrai" ian said
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Seren took the hit and blinked.
"...that's it?" she cried.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:35 pm

"Uh, Ian, let's go before Darkrai gets angrier and decides to go all-out," Shonee said nervously, making a grab at Ian's arm and starting to walk away. "L-let's go find those Munchlaxes."

"I'm afraid you'll have to deal with me if you want to do that," a familiar voice said.

Ryo stepped out of the shadows, anger burning in his eyes. "I heard every word. I won't let you lay a claw on those Munchlaxes!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:11 am

ian snickered "oh on the contraire mr hero, i am much stronger than the average weavile, and so is shonee, so, FREEZE!" ian said, emphasising the last word with a red ice beam, freezing ryos feet to the ground with red ice, chu and swan heard the confrontation, and folowed the sounds, "well well well, if it isnt the lucario that said that what we do is illegal, its four on one, you stand no chance against four of the cursed beings that roam the earth" chu said, swan started charging a red aura sphere, and chus cheeks started crackling red sparks, "time to meet your makers" swan said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

team destruction vs team resurrection
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next