pokemon mystery dungeon roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come here to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

team destruction vs team resurrection

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Nearly there...   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:26 pm

bic: Titanium and Leaftor found themselves at the floor before the Groudon floor, and saw the remains of many Pokemon. Titanium thought he heard a yell of pain from up top, but decided to ignore it.
"On the Warp Panel then!" Leaftor told Titanium.
"No, you go!" Titanium insisted.
"I'm weak to fire!"
"So what, Groudon's GROUND-TYPE! You're strong against that, I'm not!"
It was Leaftor who eventually decided to step on the Warp Panel first. But, he didn't warp. Instead, three Golem fell on his head, knocked him out, and attacked Titanium. Titanium went all out, and Flash Cannon'd them one by one. Just one survived, which ate an Oran Berry, then Leaftor came to his senses.
"You're pretty quick at that. Recovering." Titanium said, as Leaftor used Energy Ball to knock out the last one, then Leaftor stepped on the Warp Panel again. Instead of warping, another batch of Golem fell around him, this time ganging up on Leaftor.
More writing on the wall.
The Warp Panel is not what it seems. The true Warp Panel is hidden somewhere in this room. Good luck to you

Quake watched Groudon write more, and laughed. "Oh, what a good trap!"
Groudon hissed, as quietly as he could, "Shut up!" Now Quake remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:41 pm

ooc- I used to go on Runescape in Year *thinks* 5, I think?
I was Kitymity10 XD
Some guy was like, "No! Don't go!" when I teleported x3
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: >D   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:36 pm

"Hmmm...." Shonee watched Seren intently, waiting to see what would happen. She never really got a glimpse of the Munchlax's power... perhaps now was her chance.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:43 pm

ooc: add me, suemon9, if you still play of course... i have 40 attack, i can use the best free member weapons, i dont like 2H, my fave weapons are the war hammer and battleaxe... heh imma get membs when i get my woodcut(3-2 lvls to 50) and fishing(lvl 41) to 50
bic: swan looked at seren, and felt the overflowing power, so did chu, it was strong, but only a fraction of the power she, swan and shonee had inside
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpworld.forumotion.com
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:53 am

Blind to everyone else around her, Seren pelted towards her twin, and pushed her to the ground.
"YOU PROMISED!" she screamed, clawing Star's chest fiercely, "YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T PUT ME UNDER THIS EVER AGAIN!"
"I can't help it that you go berserk each time you scent blood!" Star screamed back, "It's the way you were born!"
"BUT YOU PROMISED TO HELP ME, NOT CAUSE IT!" she growled, biting down onto her sisters neck.
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Oh, no!   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:58 pm

bic: Titanium and Leaftor eventually found the true Warp Panel, and proceeded to the Groudon floor...to see Quake.
"Well, you fell for my trap then! Heehe!" Quake laughed.
"We didn't." Leaftor pointed out, "We just came to get you because of the trap. I had been spying on you while you were talking about Titanium here, and when I told him, then we decided to come down here because you made us angry."
Quake didn't answer. He was staring at Leaftor. He had seen that leaf marking somewhere before...but it was long ago.
"Going to chicken out then, Gibley?" Titanium sneered. Quake came to his senses again, then carried on. "And now...I shall awaken the fury of Magma Cavern!" Quake clicked his fingers, and Groudon, who had somehow managed to set himself inside the red rocks, came bursting out and roaring as loud as he could, even making the top floor of the dungeon wobble a bit. The boss floor quaked like mad when Groudon stamped his foot, and so began the battle.
Titanium used Iron Tail on Quake, while Leaftor used Energy Ball on Groudon. But, the battle was soon over...when Quake and Groudon unleashed a Fire combo. How they managed to do it, neither Titanium nor Leaftor knew, but as they were both weak to Fire, then they were KO'd instantly.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

Location : in a room... it doesnt have any windows... i see the door opening... OMG! CHU IS COMING IN WITH A CHAINSAW! AND IM TIED UP!

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:33 am

chu heard the roar, and so did swan, "its likely that titanium was just owned by groudon" chu said
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: *sweatdrop*   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:15 pm

"Eergh, that doesn't sound good..." Shonee's imp-like ears were twitched in the direction the sound had emitted from. "Ouch. Groudon certainly knows how to KO."
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:06 pm

"yeah" swan said, he really liked shonee, but it seemed she might not like him
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:00 am

"Anyone want to help me here?!" Star screamed, as Seren started to lift her into the air using Psychic, "Can't...breathe..."
Seren simply snarled loudly.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: o.o   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Shonee sighed, glanced at Swan as she felt his stare again, and said sarcastically, "Oh, don't all go running to help her." She walked up to Seren and poked her. "Helloo... you in here?" After a few seconds of contemplation, Shonee chomped on Seren's neck again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Seren flailed and hit Shonee in the process.
"Owchies," she moaned, rubbing her neck.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:39 pm

chu sweatdropped, seren had the mind of a child, and star had the mind of a bullying older sibling
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:11 pm

sored wrote:
chu sweatdropped, seren had the mind of a child, and star had the mind of a bullying older sibling

ooc- *lol's*
I DO HAVE THE MIND OF A CHILD! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Star:...Seren, you changed our ages for this...we're only ten...
...*kicks*
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: D:   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:05 pm

"Ow," Shonee took her fangs off of Seren's neck, and rubbed her nose instead. "Well, I guess that did it.. too bad. NOBODY WANTS MY HOLY FANGS ON THEM."

ooc// XDDD

Shonee: *walks over to Seren and bites* Yummeh.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:25 pm

ooc- *blinks* Please don't eat me...

BIC-
"What's so holy about your fangs?!" Seren cried, "Mine can kill a Bidoof with one nom!"
"Please don't speak like that Se," Star sighed, facepalming. Repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: o.o   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:19 pm

ooc// Shonee: Your carotid artery tastes delectable.... how about your pulmonary? *bites deeper*

Shonee froze, and anyone who knew her well would know to stay clear and back off. Then again, no one really knew her well. So screw that. Her eyes narrowed, and she grinned, drawing herself up to her full height. Finally, she boomed dramatically, "Is that.... a CHALLENGE?!"
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 am

"calm down both of you! save your power for that war that will happen between resurrection and destruction!" chu yelled her cheeks sparking, "UNLESS YOU BOTH WANT ME TO FIRE YOU BOTH!" chu yelled, really angry now, swan had never seen her this angry before, so he grabbed shonee and whispered in her ear, "stop this nonsense! chu did not give you this power to waste it on your own team mates" he said
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanShonee
Admin
AllAmericanShonee

PostSubject: D:   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:44 am

"Awww..." Shonee's eyes clouded, and her ears drooped. "But I like a challenge. And..." She glared at Swan. "Would you PLEASE get off?!" She shoved him away.

Under the anger and shock that she had angered Chu this badly, she could sense a softer feeling inside him. It felt different, and strangely nostalgic...

No. That couldn't be. He couldn't like a Weavile like her. Even though she was cursed, she wasn't nearly as strong as Chu, and as for looks.... sexy or cool couldn't describe her. She was just the minor villain. That was it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules
Admin
Shadow_Munchlax_Rules

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:47 am

"Well," Seren said, staring at the floor, "Maybe it is!"
She sized herself up to the Weavile, chest puffed out defensively.

Don't put yourself into battles just to prove yourself...

Oh, why should she care her parents warnings now? They were the ones who'd punished her and Star by sending them out alone into the wilderness!
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:57 am

ooc: new charrie! ian the weavile, swans cursed foster bro... shonee(charrie) might like him
bic: ian walked up to the group he saw, he saw swan, his brother in arms, "hello swan" he said walking up, "ian?" swan asked, "the one and only, and who is this beautiful weavile here?" ian asked walking up to shonee, so wierd looking, like himself, but he guessed she had been born like she was, darkrais curse made him this way, "th' names ian" said ian bowing to shonee, "you /always/ flirt with female weaviles bro" swan said walking up and giving ian a noogie, "oi! dont mess up th' 'air!" ian protested, "you never stopped me when we were younger" swan said, "well bro, old darkrai visited me in my sleep a few months ago, told me to meet up with you, i only recently found ya as you can see" ian said, oh and i should say how i know swan, me mother took 'im in when she found him wandering around calling for 'is mother, he was just a normal riolu then, we were only two, at the age of five darkrai slaughtered our family, he saw that we was strong, so he gave us what others call a curse, we wandered together 'till seven years ago, when we split up, he said he wanted ta be alone for a few years, it seems he found chu over there, made team destruction, and ye munchlaxes and beautiful weavile are members of desturction... am i right bro?" ian said, "yeah ian, the munchlax with the light purple eye patch is seren, the one with the dark purple one is star, and the weavile is shonee" swan said, "the name shonee tis a beautiful name" said ian, "its getting dark, we might aswell go back to base" chu said, "i will join destruction aswell, scince they have such a beauty as shonee" ian said, swan just gave ian a noogie, "oi! stop it!" was ians reply to the noogie
ooc: heh... flirting... i have made him a pro at it
ian: i am indeed
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:33 pm

bic: Titanium and Leaftor were taken up to the top floor, unconscious. As usual, Leaftor woke up almost immediately. Not knowing this large organization was Titanium's team, Leaftor charged straight back into the dungeon.

Much later, Titanium awoke, and told the others. "The job...it's a trick. The writer of that message was not a Kricketune. It was that mess of a Gabite that calls himself the leader of Resurrection. Quake. And he brought out Groudon. I want revenge. What about you?" Titanium noticed that another in the area had been cursed. "I have no idea myself wether I'm cursed or not..." Titanium wondered, slumping down on to his bottom. "Maybe I can get myself cursed by someone..." Titanium begun talking to himself, leaving Leaftor to go on ahead.
Back to top Go down
sored
Admin
sored

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 pm

"'ello, you must be titanium, th' names ian, swan has told me a bit 'bout you, so you wish to be stronger eh? i can do it for you like chu did to this beautiful weavile named shonee" ian said walking over to titanium
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:24 pm

"R-really?" Titanium pondered the decision for a moment, then said, "Yes. I don't care if it hurts, I just want power...beyond Resurrection control! Just as long as I can use it to beat Quake...finally."
He could feel the power coming already. Powerful...but dark and mysterious.

Too bad that Leaftor had already dashed off, as he might've got a chance at that too. He now hid in the same compartment that he had done when he dragged Titanium, ready to get the whole team's attention, so power beyond control...in numbers...would be with him, ready to defeat that pesky 'Quake'.
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Admin
firestorm

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:25 pm

ooc: What colour shall he be? I mean, he's already pretty black, maybe have any white bits on him turn red...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team destruction vs team resurrection   team destruction vs team resurrection - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

team destruction vs team resurrection
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next